Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Lost City gil farming
Most likely from reports, I have 16 bots running this profile on different NA/JP servers, no ban yet. Only thing I see that I do differently from the people who got banned is that I change locations every day, I never stay at one place or inside an Inn.
I don't change locations every day but I've also been using this profile for a month. I think it's probably just player reports honestly. I haven't been banned yet and I'm not on Behemoth where people say they got banned.
Just to show people the amount you can make is only limited by your profile and how much you try to perfect it.

ilvl 107 and 104 BLM's

[Image: 1y7dp3.png]
This is likely as high as it can go with my gear and location.

Wont be sharing this file at this stage.
Just asking, as i'm news, what does : "1 on Team A/B. 2 on Team C" mean?
each bot in the part would run its own profile. Leader runs A onther Runs B and 2 bots would run C
Oo, where can i find theese profiles, what you mean is skill profiles? as I only the basic one in the bot, so I can specifics one on the forum? thanx for your fast response.

NVM I did see your advanced skill profils, I was searching for the "Jackie" that all the members admire, lol just understood that it was you!
(12-25-2014, 04:37 AM)didier974 Wrote:  Oo, where can i find theese profiles, what you mean is skill profiles? as I only the basic one in the bot, so I can specifics one on the forum? thanx for your fast response.

NVM I did see your advanced skill profils, I was searching for the "Jackie" that all the members admire, lol just understood that it was you!

when refering to A B C. thats the DUTYprofile. it means its a SPLIT profile each BOT spits from the group and gathers mobs up and brings them to a central place. So.. Leader of group would run the DUTY profile A another bot B then the other 2 bots would run duty profile C.

as example

[Image: Y0YebJT.png]
Anyone else having issues with 3 characters leaving before the last thing is dead, then your 1 character gets stuck in zone because he cant leave to due aggro? Happened to me 3 times today
make sure you have 1 bot A 1 bot B 2 bots C.
Have you guys noted a crash of Gph since the last update ? i was at 50k/h i'm now at 40k/h.

Edit : ok i think it was the permasprint bug ... lol