Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(06-10-2015, 02:47 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Have you tried to delete the marker and make a new one?

I'll remake everything and give it a shot soon. I'm doing some things now. Thanks for the replies
(06-10-2015, 03:57 AM)CleanWipes Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 02:47 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Have you tried to delete the marker and make a new one?

I'll remake everything and give it a shot soon. I'm doing some things now. Thanks for the replies

I'm back. Same thing keeps happening. It won't mine the specific node. After 1-2 swings it defaults to the first slot (with the exception of one marker that worked).
Can't anyone please give me 2 working markers for clusrers? I give up orz

If the mining marker works, the botony one doesn't and vise versa.
Can you post a pic of marker setup plz.
(06-12-2015, 02:59 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Can you post a pic of marker setup plz.

No need. I think I finally fixed it. I downloaded the client again and remade the markets. So far the bot is doing what I am asking it to. Thanks though
I have a question though. Can you make the bot switch classes before teleporting?
(06-08-2015, 05:45 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Watch the video in the video guides and it is explained there.

Ok, I understand where I have to make the marker, but I keep removing it and trying to remake it and it won't save the new one. Even after removing the old one, making the new one, closing, reopening, it will not move my marker to a new spot.

Suggestions?
I lost all my Unspoiled Node marks for crystal, Dark/Gold Ore, THN seed, can someone let me have their marks to import them?

thanks
Same I lost all my Unspoiled Node, anyone have a tips to export, import or save them ?
anyone having an issue now where the bot wont teleport to anywhere but the starting location then tries to walk everywhere?