Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Gather"
i suggest reading the tutorial, the 1-50 zones come with markers on the mesh already you just have to go to a zone that has a marker your level range. ie miner lvl 9 you need to find a marker that level range is 6-10. so the error you are getting means exactly what it says the zone you are in doesnt have markers for your level range which means ther are no nodes in that zone wtih the marker level. read the marker mananger and re read this tutorial.
Ok so I managed to make my own decent sized navmesh and got it working with markers but here is my problem in new zones some of the nodes a spread far apart and dont show up on the mini map. I kinda has similar effect as unspoiled if not on mini wont go and gather. I cant just stay and gather same 2 or 3 cause they wont respawn unless I go gather the other one of map.... So my question is is there a way to combine markers so that will say run to 1 gather the 2 nodes then run to marker 2 gather those 2 nodes and return to maker 1 again?
Yea, you basically just create 2 Marker then.

One at the first one, the other one at the second one, who would have guessed.

Now you set a decent time between them, 300s is too much I guess, so 100-120 should be okay, but you have to try yourself.
(06-27-2015, 08:08 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Yea, you basically just create 2 Marker then.

One at the first one, the other one at the second one, who would have guessed.

Now you set a decent time between them, 300s is too much I guess, so 100-120 should be okay, but you have to try yourself.

Thx marker list is working and so far its cycling through the 3 ok... Thanks again
I have that set up working with the two markers, but he runs to the markers. Is there any way to get him to chocobo to them?
I will chocobo to the nod. Not the marker. It looks silly.
Maybe there is something in the settings I'm missing.
just lower the distance on mount.
yeah...
[Image: Fbw1GSa.jpg]

What am i doing wrong here?

EDIT: if someone will get same issue - you have to restart ffxiv. It happens sometimes on new areas.
I get this error in all maps except the Churning Mists.
It simply does not see markers (even in the 1-50 maps)
You mesh isnt loaded correctly, thats what happened.

Just delete all the .nx2 files of those areas where it happens and reload them. If it still doesnt work, create you own NavMesh for that Gathering Route and set our Markers on that one.
I installed the complete Minion App twice and got the same errors.
I will try to delete .nx2 files and try again.