Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
was getting ninjutsu bunnies left and right on a1 with new beta. profile refuses to do anything for a while when it happens. running wtfast so very little mudra lag
Do u remember which spell interrupted your combo?

I'm going to do some more chains @ weekend. Got many ideas.
Its hard to tell. Does debugging help tell you that?
I was experiencing also some interruptions with the Mudras. But i was not sure if it was because of lagg or anything else. But i guess it was lagg, since he casted sometimes suiton 3 times in a row with a very short animation, but for some reason he didnt finish the skill (Didnt happen with the old beta though).

I will check on this further this evening. Let me know what you need.

Aside from that, ilvl180 parses on the puppet 3 minutes were around 1000.

Can send more information if required.
i'm noticing when it stops mid mudras its saying invalid target
So I've been paying really close attention to what's messing the Mudra's up, and it's definitely all the OGCD skills. I've now seen Mantra, Duality, Invigorate, Jugulate, Mug, Internal Release, and Blood for Blood all interrupt the chain.
I've made a quick profile using chains with some of the buffs, i can post to a separate thread if wanted or here to help out. i haven't parsed it out, but i'm happy with the way it is (still need to add a few more mudra combos tho, but for single target dps, it's sufficient for me)
great work, thanks alot!
Dear all.

I tried all I could with new skill manager but I never came to the result as I come with my profile for the old skill manager.
There are just a few options missing with the new skill manager - these options are in the old skill manager.

I will not update my profile for the new skill manager cause it's pointless. Why would I use an "okay" profile (new skill manager) while being able to use a "great" profile by using the old skill manager?

Sorry for not being able to optimize a profile for the new skill manager.. :)
(08-08-2015, 03:24 PM)Angelol Wrote:  Dear all.

I tried all I could with new skill manager but I never came to the result as I come with my profile for the old skill manager.
There are just a few options missing with the new skill manager - these options are in the old skill manager.

I will not update my profile for the new skill manager cause it's pointless. Why would I use an "okay" profile (new skill manager) while being able to use a "great" profile by using the old skill manager?

Sorry for not being able to optimize a profile for the new skill manager.. :)

Question is: Can we use old skill manager?

Thanks