Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
Thanks for this profile! I'm doing over 950 at ilvl 173 w/ rav weap. Using version 2.2
(08-16-2015, 05:45 PM)Robonius Wrote:  Thanks for this profile! I'm doing over 950 at ilvl 173 w/ rav weap. Using version 2.2

Thanks for your feedback!

Did you experience any Bunnies (Mudra Fails) with Version 2.2?

CongratulateCongratulate Right way CongratulateCongratulate
CongratulateCongratulate[Image: VUqzb.png]:congratulate::congratulate:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HappyHappyHappy FEEL FREE TO DONATE IF YOU WANT TO :) HappyHappyHappy

[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif][Image: btn_donate_LG.gif][Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
Bunnies are much more occurring since moving to the new skill manager but i can live with a few bunnies my main issue i'm having though is it occasionally putting away its blades and not continuing fighting after killing a mob and not continuing the attack even when i tab over to the next mob. Been using your profile for awhile now and i was in love with your old one though so i'm still a die hard fan even with a few bunnies and the occasional need to reset the lua to get it to attack again
Exactly what arim92 said, those are the hiccups putting away it's blade killing the dps in check :/
This is weird.

I tried DPS Checks for a few times (10+) @dummy and didn't experience any of these hiccups you are talking about (no bunnies / no dmg stops).
The only point when my bot stopped to deal dmg was when he was out of TP and needed to wait for some TP for using a skill.

TBH I didn't try to use the bot for grinding Mobs - going to try it today after work. (in about 8 hours :(((( )

For helping me to detect the Problem of the hiccups you're talking about do the following:

Create a Chat-Log-Window
ChatLog Settings => Battle => My Actions used

Only enable your Actions used in this battle-log and run your bot.
Observe your Actions used and as soon as you experience a hiccup make a screenshot and upload it for me.
(Or Copy+Paste the battle-chat log)

On this way I might be able to see what's causing hiccups for you.

Thanks for your Feedback and Support guys :)

(F*cking German auto-correct "corrects" several words by giving them a capital letter as first letter wtf v.v xD)
how do you Activate "Queueing allowed"?
(08-17-2015, 09:21 PM)siwagg Wrote:  how do you Activate "Queueing allowed"?

Advanced Settings => Skill Manager =>

On top of the Skill Manager is an option "Queueing allowed".

#currently testing an updated profile @Alexander 3 Savage.
Looking good so far.

Going to do several tests @ Dummy later to check if it's "good" or not. pretty hard to say @a3s because of the down time.
(Didn't look for this weapon bug yet.)
[Image: RJs3h.png]

My current profile so far. iLvL 192 - only from behind.
With any reasons I was out of tp @3:52 already.. xD

(NOT UPLOADED YET!!!!)
Gj angel Gj. I love you <3
More tests...

[Image: xhwyh.png]

Some DPS differences because of crit luck... But its RNG.^^
Going 2 sleep now.. bye xD!
(DIDNT UPLOAD THIS PROFILE YET!!!)