Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
SB unspoileds profile request!
Tried the first one at 12am for the Rhea i was in mor dhona , it ported to azim steppes then it went to the far east edge of the map till i reached the limit and stayed there , 2am time for othardiaum plum and its still there flying touching the limit on the east of the azim steppes map, any idea or any other info u might need ?
make sure you use bottox meshes. the official sucks for azim steppe. do the same with the lochs
(07-11-2017, 06:13 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  make sure you use bottox meshes. the official sucks for azim steppe. do the same with the lochs

What about yanxia ? when it goes for Palladium ores it goes near ( not super close ) the nodes and stayes flying still. Trying to figure out where can i upload a video to link it here so u can see what i mean
use official and download my fixes for official meshes and it fixes that
(07-11-2017, 06:36 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  use official and download my fixes for official meshes and it fixes that

Where can i find all of your meshes ? i only have you The Peaks meshes i think !

btw down below is the link of the video of the palladium ore, the password is 112233

https://vimeo.com/225053038
The problem with the fixes meshes is that it will revert to the official every time you update mmo minion..
will have to change them manually , thats no prob, Uhm i think i downloaded the correct Yanxia meshes from genetic thread but still not working . Also The lochs meshes from bottox is getting closer to the node targeting and then it goes away and repeats the proces over n over again making my char fly back and forth , while the The Lochs offiicial meshes is 50% of the time getting me killed cuz of landing right in the node and not stealthing in time so mobs aggroing me and getting me killed . 

On the good note all of the other ones are working perfectly fine now ! ( Rhea , Othardium Plum , Chromite ore , Lotus root and 50% of the time when i dont get killed Torreya logs )
Geneticdoom, did you also have a version of the profile you made above that can collect red scrip instead of multi?

Thanks!
for chromite ore its porting to peaks and just staying at port.. using official mesh. any help?
(07-17-2017, 02:54 PM)Levi1 Wrote:  for chromite ore its porting to peaks and just staying at port.. using official mesh. any help?

use genetics The Peaks mesh