Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[x64 Module] Daily Hunt Assistant (EN/DE/FR/JA/KO client only) [Updated: 30.12.2017]
error

failed with
?:0: attempt to index global 'entity' (a nil value)

totally jacked up bot too

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I did some tests and it seems for me that this "failed with ?:0: attempt to index global 'entity' (a nil value)" spam caused by ACR profile for Red Mage from the store.
Cannot do anything to fix it - store modules are closed for modifications from outside :/

Reported to Sebbs.
Will be fixed shortly.
getting console error. doesn't seem to affect anything, but console pop-up is annoying

D = "[error]: Error in cause for [timeouttargetdham] [[string \"C:\\Users\\o\\Documents\\minion\\Bots\\FFXIVMinion64\\LuaMods\\/DailyHuntAssistantMode/DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua\"]:765: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)]"

also with Guard Bhoot, Abaddon. bot stays in one location and waits, when there are plenty of mobs around.

can you add another condition to mark hunt failed? I had a weird thing happen, where one of my hunts got completed accidentally. so when I turned on the bot, it kept killing that mob over and over, but it was already completed. so if it gets stuck on 1 hunt like that for more than 30 minutes, mark fail and move on.
(12-16-2017, 06:31 PM)lanceangel Wrote:  getting console error. doesn't seem to affect anything, but console pop-up is annoying

D = "[error]: Error in cause for [timeouttargetdham] [[string \"C:\\Users\\o\\Documents\\minion\\Bots\\FFXIVMinion64\\LuaMods\\/DailyHuntAssistantMode/DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua\"]:765: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)]"

also with Guard Bhoot, Abaddon. bot stays in one location and waits, when there are plenty of mobs around.

can you add another condition to mark hunt failed? I had a weird thing happen, where one of my hunts got completed accidentally. so when I turned on the bot, it kept killing that mob over and over, but it was already completed. so if it gets stuck on 1 hunt like that for more than 30 minutes, mark fail and move on.

You can add a line of code to the DailyHuntAssistantMode.lua file right at line 765 to remove this error. Its due to the local target variable being nil, as you have no target. Add the line right below the local target = Player:GetTarget()

if (target == nil) then return false end
Updated: 1.16.1
Changes:

- Changed target selection function for non-fate hunts - should be more stable for our task and should ignore fateId on mobs if FATE already ended.
- Added option to summon Companion for all hunts (thanks lanceangel)
- Fixed some minior bugs discovered during update writing

Problems:
While doing hunt in Yanxia bot won't go from top part of map to lower. Bot waited until timeout -> teleported to idle location -> teleported back and then went to the targets.
I don't think I should spend time to fix it - it should be updated for the bot.

Boss FATE kill aggro adds for Grind mode:
I took this part of code and made separate module DefaultFunctionsModification.
I don't want to post it as separate thread because it consists only from 1 function modified.
anahronik, can you make a transmute materia add-on?

lanceangel,
well...I don't use this mechanic in game, so I don't really know what that kind of addon should do.
Could you please explain it in PM?

Currently I already have 2 ideas for another modules/add-ons, but they are in "research" stage right now and I'm pretty sure they are much more difficult than this daily module.
pm sent.

note, double fly speed isn't working for me
lanceangel,
are you sure about speed hack? Maybe there were any players near you (in 120 distance - it's maximum for bot to scan entities)?
I tested now on myself - seems to work fine....another theory - you used to hacked speed and see it as normal now? :)

Anyone else have problems with speed hack?
speed hack works.

you know what i think would be really great? 3 buttons at the bottom, that when pressed will take you directly to the hunt boards. simple path to.
drop down option in settings for your GC. (or button for each GC, whichever is easier)

also, i have a simple request that you can add to settings in DFM, or make a new add-on.
it's basically a number that shows inventory spaces remaining. can drag anywhere on the screen. (can be only a number, or text box "Inventory Slots Remaining = x"). personally i would do just a number, but up to you.
settings has 2 things. a checkbox, and a slider to re-size. (also a color selector if you want ^^)

could even have audio notifications (10 slots left, 5 etc). if you need code for that, HusbandoMax has audio notifications in his GatheringNotifications add-on.

I noticed the need for this when doing AFK gathering scripts, as your bag fills up fast, and changing maps closes your bag so you can't see it. would also help in general maintaining inventory and crafting.

Sidenote: I believe a weekly hunt add-on is possible using monster id and waypoints. should be easy for ARR maps. anahronik, are you interested in doing this? we can do a beta test with 1 map and 1 weekly hunt. I can provide all of the coordinates. can you make me a simple add-on that has 1 button, and each time it is clicked it exports your current coordinates (in the format you use for hunt add-on) to txt file?