Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[5.0] Collectable profiles
Hey, 
I propose you my new files for the new add-ons. I will add new ones when I unlock access.

I can create custom files if you wish, send me a pm with your requests ! 

Thank you.

----------------

Skill manager profiles
Need to add here : MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles\

.lua   [ROT] Collector 600GP.lua (Size: 61.28 KB / Downloads: 553)

----------------

more to come !
what perception is recommended?
(07-21-2019, 04:55 PM)Parappa Wrote:  what perception is recommended?

Actually i have 1735.
Update : 5 new files added
My bot just sits there after I click "Start". It doesn't move zones, absolutely nothing. Just still..
(07-28-2019, 08:35 PM)wesman42 Wrote:  My bot just sits there after I click "Start". It doesn't move zones, absolutely nothing. Just still..

Also, 600GP is too low to gather any of these items. The bot will attempt to gather, run out of attempts, and rinse and repeat.
your [MIN][YS] 's do not load into profiles
Line 59 is missing an }; on both
Updated some files and add Raw Onyx / Tungsten Ore / Raw Rhodonite
rotation added for miner (white and yellow scrips)
sorry for error.
(07-28-2019, 08:55 PM)wesman42 Wrote:  
(07-28-2019, 08:35 PM)wesman42 Wrote:  My bot just sits there after I click "Start". It doesn't move zones, absolutely nothing. Just still..

Also, 600GP is too low to gather any of these items. The bot will attempt to gather, run out of attempts, and rinse and repeat.

I use only this file and i receive 2 or 3 items, but you need a correct equipement and level
I'll try this! cause if i Set Gathering
Then Gatering Collectable as profile
i make a new marker and write Raw Rhodonite my character stand still and do nothing, i have 612GP and level 70, hope this will resolve the problem