Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Tutorial - Gathering
tried mining now also, can not get it to use skills either.
If you upload your profile i can test it
@KaWeNGod - saw your recommendation to change the gatherattempts from 4 to 3, gave it a try and it did the trick. A couple days ago I was using 4 in that field and it worked so I guess there was a recent change. Not very intuitive to enter 3 gatherattempts when you want 4, but what the heck. At least now I know. Just FYI, putting any value in the GP< or GP> fields causes my skills to stop functioning. If I leave zeroes in those fields and 3 in the gatherattempts field my Sharp Vision III skill works again. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. +rep for you.
Hi everey one i dont know why but i'm trying to make the gathering bot for mining but i cant choose the items because the list is empty, how can i fix this and i just subscribe the bot today to and download it today to
elech - there is no drop down list anymore. The documentation has not been updated. You need to type in the name of the item you want to mine.
well i typed Copper Ore or chunk of copper ore and nothing the bot always mine the first item >50% chance
Any chance we can get a GP (for gathering) or CP (for crafting) hack so we can easily gather/make HQ items?
Not likely...we don't encourage hacking as part of the main bot functionality since it leads to a higher ban risk and we want to keep our users as safe as possible. If something like this was found we would have no problem with an addon developer creating a module for it as long as it gives the proper risk warning up front.
Oh okay I totally understand your reasoning, I just figured since you added the Permasprint and Teleport hacks, but I can live without it.
since teleporting is alrdy in the function of the bot would you consider changing ti so it teleports you under the node so you arent seen?