Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
Did you use teleporting in the new coil?
(04-09-2014, 08:44 AM)Powder Wrote:  Did you use teleporting in the new coil?

Yes I did use teleporting in new coil across all my accounts, I was thinking it might be because of afk WP Gil farming because all my accounts that have done that got the suspension and the ones that didn't were fine
(04-06-2014, 10:27 AM)murkelrumpf Wrote:  ok.... after i earned The Maiden and Scorpion Atma, Bot tele me to Camp Bronzelake and do nothing for hours. did i miss something ?

update. got it. Minion loaded the wrong mesh... idk why... but hey.... :-)

there are a few maps that does not load the correct meshes, click on your mesh manager, and click on show mesh, if the terrain doesn't turn all purple and blue then you have the wrong mesh autoloaded, I read the DEV is fixing that in the 1.4 release.

but to fix your problem, just click on your map and see what zone you are in, and manually load the correct mesh in the mesh manager, in bronze lake it autoloads the left map, change it to the right map. there is also another zone that does that as well, so just check your meshes.
how do you reset the atma catalog? after you collect all 12 and upgrade to atma weapon, I wanted to farm them again, but the atma tracker says its at 12/12.
You could open up the settings file and set all the gAtmaName settings back to 0.
can i juse it without the teleport? so i cant get a ban
(04-11-2014, 04:52 PM)aceRage Wrote:  You could open up the settings file and set all the gAtmaName settings back to 0.

thank you.
(04-11-2014, 06:40 PM)Streetdragon Wrote:  can i juse it without the teleport? so i cant get a ban

It's not a teleport hack, it's a normal in-game aetheryte teleport.
Is it possible for the FATEs on the Animus books to be added as well?
Any1 having issues with Central Than. It teleports me to Central Than the just sits there. When I reload lua's it just teleports again. My setting are on keyboard non-legacy.