Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Square Enix Taken Action Towards Minions
I also open world TP when im super far in hunts or bangin out some dumb class quests. No issues
Yeah. Some people were doing 2nd coil when it was newly released and finished turns before other top guilds in the world has done it. SE was heavily monitoring those dungeons and they were caught.
I did some t6 attempt and nothing so far.
I dont think they are monitoring 2nd coil that closely anymore.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hotfixes (Jul. 29, 2014)

There will now be stricter evaluation of movement cheating in Frontline.

Using teleport hacks may not get u banned immediately, but definitely they are working on this.
(07-30-2014, 01:47 AM)penpen01 Wrote:  FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hotfixes (Jul. 29, 2014)

Using teleport hacks may not get u banned immediately, but definitely they are working on this.
Pretty sure that's for people who are afk running against walls to not get auto-kicked.
(07-30-2014, 02:02 AM)squareroot Wrote:  
(07-30-2014, 01:47 AM)penpen01 Wrote:  FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hotfixes (Jul. 29, 2014)

Pretty sure that's for people who are afk running against walls to not get auto-kicked.

Pretty sure you're wrong and this is for ppl hitting you from under the ground that a lot of ppl have been complaining about.
Confirmed - Don't open world TP or TP in Frontlines. I know a couple of people who received 72 hour ban because of this.
speaking of frontlines, can this be botted? In a similar fashion to regular PVP? (i havent tried it yet but the fact it gives soldiery is enticing :P)
(07-31-2014, 02:15 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  speaking of frontlines, can this be botted? In a similar fashion to regular PVP? (i havent tried it yet but the fact it gives soldiery is enticing :P)

Currently only using Assist Mode.