Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated
Yeh lol insta cast whm pretty fun but pretty hot aswell :) lol

By the way I'm just using Leviathan helper with perma sprint on to get around running slow whilst they work on it
I've never seen such a well made bot (eventho I've met some obstacles which got fixed!) before, very nice. I'm gonna keep subscribing per month to support you!
i hope i get my 1st level 50. :)
Ok... I'm playing with the PermaBuff feature... The only way to turn off is with a duration? I'm trying Hawks Eye and set the duration to 999 which should be about 16 mins. It appears that the buff moves to a new slot the timer resets. How do I turn off?

Exact command used: GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(123,true,999)
(01-05-2015, 08:10 PM)ledicious Wrote:  Ok... I'm playing with the PermaBuff feature... The only way to turn off is with a duration? I'm trying Hawks Eye and set the duration to 999 which should be about 16 mins. It appears that the buff moves to a new slot the timer resets. How do I turn off?

Exact command used: GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(123,true,999)

Sorry sir.
Where's PermaBuff feature?
I found in advance setting>Hacks but don't see it.

nahhhh. I used it.
Swift cast with BLM so OP
its a command you type in console for testing
What am i doing wrong with this?

i tried typing:

SetPermaBuff(167,true,999) in console
GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(167,true,999)

167 being swiftcast
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Complete...-Buff-ID-s

i get the response:
failed with [string "GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(167,true,999);"1: attempt to call method "SetPermaBuff')a nil value)
failed with [string "SetPermaBuff9167,true,999);"1: attempt to call method "SetPermaBuff')a nil value)
try this:

(01-06-2015, 09:09 PM)ledicious Wrote:  try this:

same error still
Update minion?

Also, the second error shows a 9 where a ( should be. Double check for typos...?