Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
[Module] Controller [1.07]
Yeah I just mean to make it one overall function (Return TO: ) anywhere really but to push two options together.

Instead of it being limited to Inn only it will allow various options to be chosen to send all the bots to without having to run it down. In any case :)
oh i see
Anyone having a problem start all? Rendering, reload etc all works on all bots but when i click start all only the main starts up
Had some weird glitch in it. I had to spam start stop and it started working again. Strange but apparently just something was off a bit.
Can happen if you're talking to bots across firewalls, depending on configuration.
All running on same machine ^^ was really strange. Some functions work fine but the start and stop buttons weren't working. The set profile and mode were.

I will try to clear it out later today completely to make sure I didn't screw it up :D
i have this working using the control from in game

the website which i access on local host using a port set in the config does not not seem to work just show gw2minion at the top

how ever the controller works like a dream starting and stoping enabling and disabling the verso features using the controller
all you have to do is start the multibot server. you dont have to access anything from a website.

[Image: e5xSaje.png] should be running on your desktop

[Image: lrCgXHQ.png] then you just set this up.
having the html page working means i can manage the characters from a different computer.

so if its possible for me to set it up that would be great if not its cool it still helps a ton
oh i getcha what your saying now. yeah someone has a project going here http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-WIP-MMOM...Controller