Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Waiting for Animus-FATEs?
So I read the bot can do the FATE farming for the Atma-stage, is there also an option so that the bot checks the 3 zones regularly and does the FATE needed for the Book?

Would really like to spend my time doing RL stuff then just sitting at my PC and waste my time ^^
read the tutorial on how to set up griding/fates. basically you just enable the atma option and your good to go.
He's talking about the animus book fates. Can't do what you are asking right at this moment. You'd either have to make your own module or wait until something comes out.
But I only need one specific FATE

Basically the bot should do something like this:
Check Zone A, then B, then C, wait X minutes, then repeat
liek he said yes if you want to make your own module(addon) for the bot to do this or wait for someone to make it.
(for my previous answer: I didn't saw Latty's post, we posted almost at the same time)

Don't think I could program something like that.

If I make a small mesh where the FATE is and set the bot to only grind FATEs, would he stay there and start doing the FATE when it spawns?
(without getting the DC from being afk too long, if there is such a thing)
Then I'd only need to check from time to time to port to the next zone, still better than waiting there by myself ^^

edit:
this seems to be pretty much what I was looking for: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-WIP-TaskManager?page=2
(if I'm not mistaken)