Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello and 1st Questions
1st Hello to the Community :)

2nd iam new to the FFXIV Bot, i am at the learning process and have some questions.

i am using the Bot at the moment only for Gathering and Grinding.

i have now 2 small questions.

1st i use the autorepairfunction when iam gathering, works fine execpt the off hand. It dosnt repair the off hand. Maybe an Bug?

2nd. My LUA Modules are saved where i close them execpt the Skill Manager Windows, these allways pop up at the original position. Any ideas how i can save the position?

More questions will come soon :)

Thx for the help
1) Could be a potential bug, please let us know specifically what the item (name, nq/hq) is.
2) Some windows such as SkillManager and a few others don't support location/position saving at this time.
Thx for the fast answer, at the moment its an lowlvl gather off hand.

Bronze Scythe.

I will test it today with an bether off hand
Ok it works with my offhand Mining.

Maybe its the Item or the Offhand Gatherimng, i inform you later when i tested it with an new offhand Gathering.

------------------------

Another Question about Teleporting.

I whant use the teleporter only for some save teleports.

i found the Teleporter LUA Module, and i found the new waypoint and save option. but how i can telport to an saved Position.

For Example. i saved an Waypoint at Solar/Milfina. But i have no idea how i can telport now to her.

----------------------------------

Edit : Another short Question

The Blacklistmanager (Fates) is saved for every Zone?

Thx again for the Help.
forw aypoints you need to add the waypoint folder this has been asked abunch on the forums before. dev/waypoint

you blist by name so its for that zone because fates have different names in different zones.