Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
unlimited botting, is it safe?
So finally I started to bot, got all my 4 char to 50 (only ilvl 48 ), and doing 15k/hours by bot. Now I wanted to know if botting non stop for a week is safe? I mean farming WP non stop, I wanted to know how you handle your bot time.
if you dont want to get banned dont bot. That being said the ban rate in ffxiv is low. Ive been running my bots 24/7 since launch of game and no bans yet.
(12-30-2014, 03:37 PM)Cichard Wrote:  if you dont want to get banned dont bot. That being said the ban rate in ffxiv is low. Ive been running my bots 24/7 since launch of game and no bans yet.

Pretty sure what has been said in the past is true. I think the only real time you run any danger is if someone questions you or messages you. Problem with that line of thinking is, I monitor the bot at all times and I have the PM message set up to be incredibly loud. If anyone or anything messages me, I am quick to reply. I have yet to be reported or noticed for anything odd.
(01-03-2015, 04:16 AM)VariousThings Wrote:  
(12-30-2014, 03:37 PM)Cichard Wrote:  if you dont want to get banned dont bot. That being said the ban rate in ffxiv is low. Ive been running my bots 24/7 since launch of game and no bans yet.

Pretty sure what has been said in the past is true. I think the only real time you run any danger is if someone questions you or messages you. Problem with that line of thinking is, I monitor the bot at all times and I have the PM message set up to be incredibly loud. If anyone or anything messages me, I am quick to reply. I have yet to be reported or noticed for anything odd.

This.

I only run my dungeon farm bots 100% AFK. If i'm home, I run my gather bots with all of the sound except PM's turned off. I also have it feeding through the home audio so I can hear it no matter what room i'm in.
ive had a gathering bot going 24/7 going on 3 months. a few suspicious players started /pet 'ing me. I made sure to pet em back, they fucked off