Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
thx reply!

with newest helpers ,skillmgr and profile
dont attack Titan'Heart also

position longest distance in skill range to dummy > dont attack ,brd too
Played around a bit with this today and noticed a bug if using bard 3.0 in assist mode that the bot if turned on even with no target will just autofire all buffs right away. Only happens ont the beta skill manager. the stock one doesnt produce the issue

if you're targeting an enemy or target dummy the bot behaves normal but if its turned on with no target it will just pop all buffs
I'm not supporting any profiles other than the stock and my own at this stage. The OP has a Bard profile that should be practically equivalent.
Still having major problems with the ninjutsu on the Ninja profile, pretty much whenever it tries to do anything but Huton in a dungeon it fails 100% of the time. Like I though, it's a latency problem on my end. Strangely it has a much higher success rate in PVP.
And you've re-downloaded both files from the OP links today? I've used it quite a bit without any issues and I asked Latty to verify it as well and he had the same results.
I have just downloaded everything and am getting out of mana on the black mage profile while running LCoA Split profile. Skills seems to fire off much faster now on the plus side, but then they end up sitting there for ages waiting for mana regen when they hit 0 mana
newest files > titan issue gone
thx great work!
(01-19-2015, 04:50 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  I have just downloaded everything and am getting out of mana on the black mage profile while running LCoA Split profile. Skills seems to fire off much faster now on the plus side, but then they end up sitting there for ages waiting for mana regen when they hit 0 mana

Probably need to bump the Player MP % up on the F1 (Fallback) skill. My testing BLM is i105 for comparison.
(01-19-2015, 02:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 04:50 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  I have just downloaded everything and am getting out of mana on the black mage profile while running LCoA Split profile. Skills seems to fire off much faster now on the plus side, but then they end up sitting there for ages waiting for mana regen when they hit 0 mana

Probably need to bump the Player MP % up on the F1 (Fallback) skill. My testing BLM is i105 for comparison.

Not sure what this is, could you explain?
My bots are all i113 btw
on Fire 1 he is saying increase the MP % on which it stops casting it.