Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update
If you think the CIA is watching you bot, you click this feature. But for real its so you dont TP if players are near by.
Everytime i try to create a skill list to use in fate grinding it walks up to the mob and just spams aero 1 over and over again even when i took it out of the profile. any sort of assistance would be helpful. looks like the version im using is different than the tutorials.
Also, there is a glitch where the character is stuck in one place and just keep spamming summoning chocobo companion.
hmm noticed the Performance feature after today's update under duty, what is it? Performance of character, or utilizing resources of pc or something?
(02-07-2015, 10:20 PM)noescape Wrote:  hmm noticed the Performance feature after today's update under duty, what is it? Performance of character, or utilizing resources of pc or something?

Performance = Speed of signing up for/entering Duty
Hi. is gathering broken?

I have tried to different maps. Quarrymil and Forgatten Springs. Reloaded and completly quit and restart minion. Off fates options and deleted re enter new markers. If i click on the node it gathers what i got set for marker but after node is finished it wont move to next node. Is it broken or maybe maps are broken, idk.

Please tell. Thank you.
noticed buffs were going off without anything being targeted...anything i can do to fix this? kind of annoying.
hi fxfire.

what exactly was the update fix for? i just tried out gathering. it still not working
Is it possible that the Aoid AOE functionality doesn't work anymore since the update.
I tried wit several chars and serveral profiles. And all keep standing right in the middle of the AOE. Even if the function is set to avoid.
My Avoid AoE works. Atleast I know on fates it does. But it has always being for the mob i have targeted only.