Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update
I tried four different white mage profiles to assist heal duty. None worked. Console said the process couldnt complete because no such entity was found. I'm sorry I don't have the exact verbage.

It is healing me just fine, but it won't target party members.
(01-20-2015, 11:41 PM)decoderdan Wrote:  Grind, Do Fates, Middle La Noscea - Solo with enable unstuck: Stands still, teleports, game crashes with a divide by zero error.

Can also confirm assist healing duty did not work for SCH. Only offensive abilities such as Virus when targeting an enemy worked.

Isn't unstuck specifically marked as "WIP, don't use"?

And that might be the issue, I was just running solo grind+fates (Heals, me just fine on grind it seems, haven't attempted assist).

E: Found it!
"GetBestHealTarget() failed with no entity found matching params"

548:ffxiv_helpers.lua

Lemee look into this a bit more, see if I can find what's causing it.
Yea, that was what I was getting.
Attacks/Cooldowns/Heals don't trigger in skill profiles anymore after update. Made a new profile from scratch and still nothing. Think the skillmanager beta would be better?

Edit: only tried on whm

Edit: Cleric stance swapping is working fine though.
yeah i cannot get heals to work on WHM but other classes seem to be attacking.
Looking closer at it, it seems like there's a problem with the function EntityList(), where it's calling it as:
el = EntityList("lowesthealth,alive,friendly,chartype=4,targetable,maxdistance="..tostring(range))

just using the "myparty" technically works, but won't give you who you should be healing....

local i, e = next(el) is resolving to nil,nil
The string it returns (that if you tostring() the table) is as follows:
[HexString]\n{\n}\n\n\n\n

However, by my process of deduction, if you nix the chartype=4, suddenly it returns a list. So it looks like something is wrong with how EntityList is working in this instance with chartype (as it works in others), but I think that's outside of our scope of visible code(I can't find the func declared anywhere), so I can't dig any deeper.

Edit: Actually, chartype in general seems to be coming up with 0
I'd assume chartype is the party role, but I'm sure they will get this sorted in a few hours.

Yea, I think it isn't properly calling the party array from the server.
(01-21-2015, 02:53 AM)Naejin Wrote:  I'd assume chartype is the party role, but I'm sure they will get this sorted in a few hours.

Yea, I think it isn't properly calling the party array from the server.

It seems like they just missed the memloc, or the character struct changed (sorry, don't know much about the structs in XIV, XI was my thing). It pulls the party list just fine, but if you pull up the dev monitor, all entities will have a null chartype.
(01-20-2015, 11:03 PM)teguri Wrote:  Party array seems to be populating correctly, target HP works, and my heals seem to be going off. I'm using a custom SCH profile though. Is it just not healing party members or yourself, or either?

Absolutely no healing spells are going off. Not on me or party.
(01-21-2015, 05:01 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  
(01-20-2015, 11:03 PM)teguri Wrote:  Party array seems to be populating correctly, target HP works, and my heals seem to be going off. I'm using a custom SCH profile though. Is it just not healing party members or yourself, or either?

Absolutely no healing spells are going off. Not on me or party.

Try adding a single self healing spell as the only thing on your skill list, and try soloing a mob or two about your level. It should go off if everything is updated. Alternatively pull open the console and see if you're seeing a bunch of errors related to GetBestHealTarget().

A (not really) fix I used was to change line ~527 of ffxiv_helpers.lua to:

el = EntityList("lowesthealth,alive,friendly,targetable,maxdistance="..tostring(range))

This way you aren't asking it to use the chartype and returning a null array.
You could apply this after the update kicks off, and then load the bot, or just mod it and reload the luas.