Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update
So is the bot broke, or is my copy of it broke? I am having issues with healing also . I am trying the levi HM profile.
(01-21-2015, 05:28 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(01-21-2015, 05:20 AM)zerovisual Wrote:  So is the bot broke, or is my copy of it broke? I am having issues with healing also . I am trying the levi HM profile.

You're broke, maybe something with the bot, but mostly you.

bad latty.. go to your room Snicker
Humm I just installed from scratch and am trying to run the levi scripts. They move fine and dps is fine, but my healers don't do shit unless it comes to healing themselves.. I see maybe one or two heals going off. Plus with everyone else having issues I am gonna assume shit is broke. It could be these profiles, but even the white_mage one that comes with it doesn't do shit.

FUCK ME.. where you being sarcastic? I took you leterally and download the entire bot on all three machines.. Put in fresh scripts, etc.. the whole nine.. You cost me maybe 20 minutes and 2 shoots of Johnny Walker ;)
(01-21-2015, 05:28 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(01-21-2015, 05:20 AM)zerovisual Wrote:  So is the bot broke, or is my copy of it broke? I am having issues with healing also . I am trying the levi HM profile.

You're broke, maybe something with the bot, but mostly you.

LIES.
Lets see what the emergency maintenance breaks :(
(01-21-2015, 08:13 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Lets see what the emergency maintenance breaks :(

Yea the fact that SE has to patch the patch is hilarious, and within 24 hours of it's release.
It a hotfix not patch. So minion should still work. Let's hope
working fine post hotfix
crashed when buy item from vendor for a quest, happen on 2 quest already
Bot is crashing when using a vendor buying pants.