Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FFXIVMinion 2.5 - Update
there is some kind of bug with fates, where if you are in a fate that requires level syncing, the bot will sync > kill one mob > go back to lv50 > resync before pulling the next mob

it also can get stuck at lv50 with mob aggro and then it just stands there and does nothing
(02-06-2015, 06:20 PM)yankeesfan89 Wrote:  there is some kind of bug with fates, where if you are in a fate that requires level syncing, the bot will sync > kill one mob > go back to lv50 > resync before pulling the next mob

it also can get stuck at lv50 with mob aggro and then it just stands there and does nothing

I am also having this problem. Every time I attempt to do a fate with the bot, it always kill 1 mob, goes back out and unsyncs, and then goes back in and syncs.
Getting error when mining and Auto-Equip is checked:
I can look into it more if needed.
:)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In addition to those listed, Assist mode blows all cooldowns while having no target.
(02-06-2015, 07:03 PM)fxfire Wrote:  what fun .... I'm terribly sorry for the bugs..we are working on it to fix them asap

no worries, can't find them all, that's our job :P
I noticed some new features like perm swift cast. cool
Whats Paranoid featured thou? Is that the random pathing?
this was in a different forum, so not sure if its been seen or reported to you guys yet

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Anyone-E...nge-Issues
I think fate is bugged too.. It removes levelsync after killing 1 mob, then resyncs then removes it again after a kill. on low level fates, it teleports alot because of the really low hp after removing levelsync
also change profile in duty mode, doesnt do anything, even reload lua module, it still in the old profile
What is Paranoid feature?