Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
looking for a lua module tele tutorial
I was hoping someone might guide me better with a tutorial about teleport saving, naming. And once I have the teleport spots saved, tell me how to load the teleport list and be able to jump to them.

I basically want to enter a dungeon and teleport straight to the bosses and or chests depending on the dungeon and be able to save location with name and then later be able to enter the area again and just teleport to it again repeatedly. I have used kefka and bolter and other programs in the past which allowed me to just click and save spot and then after positions were saved just click on the spot and tele instantly, Normally with them programs each dungeon was saved as a different area and their respective locations.
i would just load location and each teleport spot was saved so i just picked a spot from the list and hit the button and carried on through the dungeons.

I have found tge advanced settings and figured out the cntrl/shift to spot on map that is simple enough.
I was curious if someone could guide me how to do the lua save/naming and where to locate and how to be able to teleport me to these spots from there on.

Thanks for your time. So far loving this program there is so many options and is so extensive.
you dont need to load any list. It auto loads for the map you are on. So really no need for a tutorial but i will give you basic instructions.

[Image: w9mUqWB.png]

[Image: q3ppVjP.png]
Use the up down back forward left right buttons to get your character in to position.

Then click the New Waypoint button a new window pops up.

[Image: tTEHQUz.png]

Type in the name of your waypoint in the name field then click Save Player PoS

[Image: QEwAgfV.png]

and it will auto populate that waypoint when ever you are in that zone(map id)

[Image: zEFoseJ.png]

it is really really simple to create waypoints. you can also just target something and use Target Pos but that will put you in side most objects so i just normaly use player PoS
[Image: 7MBmZgV.jpg]

by the way thanks for the amazing tutorial!! i have done exactly what you mentioned above but as you can see there are several options missing after i attempt to save player pos and named it. I have no object option or waypoint drop downs.
ah you probably do not have the waypoint folder in

\LuaMods\Dev you need to make a new folder name it waypoint
thanks lol i was in chat all morning with some of the very helpful people there i uninstalled reinstalled did all the directx, .net etc run all in admin nothing worked... was told to move folder into c and make folder waypoints ..... i did and it didnt work... i removed the S at the end after making that folder in there and it works lmao

its waypoint .... not waypoints ..

lol thanks
[Image: f023a27ddd.png]

I didn't tell you to name it waypoints