Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
FFXIVMinion - Update
Working for me again! Windows 8.1 Build 9600

Error be gone!

Nice jobs
minion suddenly seems to try and spam abilities i think while moving or maybe tries to attack something that is not there? since i see the hotbar tp/mp numbers turn white and red rapidly, so the screen goes all shaky. i didn't change any settings in minion nor game.

some extra info maybe it helps:
- playing SMN
- doing book netherfire I for animus weapon

under settings at task it keeps popping: GRIND_COMBAT unless it is on chocobo
It could be task manager
All of the sudden this update gives me a "Invalid Account" error when i try to log in......
Very unhappy since I purchsed 48 hours ago.

fresh installed twice.
invalid account means you have typed in your user account or password incorrectly in to the gui_launcher. or you are not able to successfully log in to game because soemthing like, you are still logged in, dont have game time, or you have one time password.
You can get invalid account if you have a launcher open when it starts up (i always do this to myself)
skillmanager again replaced with last patch?
some troubles with combos, non combo strikes began to interrupt combos
From Russia with love
My bot is picking wrong datacenters, I deleted and re-updated the launcher, double-checked the data centers and all
the the gui_launcher in the drop down you have the correct data center and server spelled correctly?

Odin is not the same as ODIN or odin. It needs to be exact.
Datacenter doesn't have a spelling option. And server is correct. I've had this setting for about 3 months, just started to pick wrong datacenters today o.o

EDIT: Also, I get a "calibrate controller" option that I never got before and I have no deviced attatched to my computer. I even got the "Enable Gamepad" off. Don't get why this is happening. Works fine on my other computer. What am I doing wrong?