Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
FFXIVMinion - Update
when i try to attach the bot, the game closes itself , i'm not sure when this happened but i think when they rolled out the 2.5.1 patch for ffxiv
are you running the bot as admin? do you have mumble, teamspeak or any other type of program that has graphic overlays? is the bot installed in C:\Minion or is it on your desktop?
(02-23-2015, 09:35 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you running the bot as admin? do you have mumble, teamspeak or any other type of program that has graphic overlays? is the bot installed in C:\Minion or is it on your desktop?

its on my desktop and i do not use those oh ... i have raptor :| damn :|and im always running it as admin , but had no problems so far before

Update :since its rolled out the new patch today when try to attach the bot it closes the game

update: i get this too
[Image: zafuMjE.png]
just updated, minion deleted all my account infos (login, keys,etc), my settings, waypoints, skillprofiles and addons (had taskmanager, info) .
Only dutyprofiles stayed.
Doesnt find the ffxiv exe had to manually insert it as it didnt recognize ffxiv.exe as exe file or as ffxiv launcher (which it couldnt find)

Running Windows 7 64 bit
windows essential installed
ccleaner premium installed
no other antivir or anti-something programs or overlays
Mmominion folder in C:\
Ffxiv install folder in c:\Prorgrams x86\Square Enix\

afterwards it runs when I do everything again, OLD-File the same.... just when it updates = deleting everything (had another folder for levi the OLD file did the same thing)
you dont need a 2nd folder for levi anymore btw.
I am getting in the MMOMinion Launcher that one of my accounts been running 15hrs+ and when I stop it, it just starts it up again and it says the same thing. I tried to close and open the launcher same thing...the account is even online. It's been showing the weird characters/numbers on start up with the MMOMinion login on FFXIV start up menu. Even though it's added into the accounts list, other account seems to work fine...just this one account. I had restarted PC and all, reinstalled...nada
im sorry your having trouble launching an account that is already logged in? i dont think i follow.

(02-24-2015, 01:40 PM)warshadow412@gmail.com Wrote:  
(02-23-2015, 09:35 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you running the bot as admin? do you have mumble, teamspeak or any other type of program that has graphic overlays? is the bot installed in C:\Minion or is it on your desktop?

its on my desktop and i do not use those oh ... i have raptor :| damn :|and im always running it as admin , but had no problems so far before

Update :since its rolled out the new patch today when try to attach the bot it closes the game

update: i get this too
well first DONT INSTALL THE BOT ON DESTOP........ Thats right in the setup guide it should be installed to C:\ffxivminion

second close raptr that has graphic overlays.

just because it worked before doesnt mean its suppose to work. Installing the bot in a windows folder causes problems with the bot.

oh and steam...

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-PSA
What is the right way to grab the new chocobo feed mats from unspoiled nodes? They don't register as gardening mats and when I include them as first priority for gathering the bot just sits there and doesn't disengage the node after collecting because I still have a bunch of swings left.

Also, did you guys change something with the way unspoiled nodes are being collected? My minion is having a fit trying to gather from regular nodes in between unspoiled nodes, whereas before it sat at my idle location.
Unspoiled updates will be out soon.
Yes the idle position will now gather normal node while waiting for unspoiled.

If you dont want it to try limsa gridania etc as idle spot.
Or just use it to farm shards in between nodes.
(02-25-2015, 08:18 PM)Boris Wrote:  I am getting in the MMOMinion Launcher that one of my accounts been running 15hrs+ and when I stop it, it just starts it up again and it says the same thing. I tried to close and open the launcher same thing...the account is even online. It's been showing the weird characters/numbers on start up with the MMOMinion login on FFXIV start up menu. Even though it's added into the accounts list, other account seems to work fine...just this one account. I had restarted PC and all, reinstalled...nada

C:\minion
C: install→yes
use windows7 64bit

1.Bluetooth ON
2.FFXIVboot
3.MinionGUI boot
4.error windows pop
5.OK click! → FFXIV windows got Abend.

It shows no sign of improvement.(´・ω・`)

[Image: 2lt4xag.png]