Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
MMOMinion RemoteController
Are you sure you set it exactly as in the OP ? I checked the log and I didn't see any login failure. Maybe you miss typed the IP or port.
If it still not work can you send me the log from the console ?
i copied and pasted the IP and port. and the log in info was correct
ill have to get you the console info when i get home.
ok i seem to have this working now for the most part.

the issue i am having atm is with party up and enable.

the issue i think is , its not actually putting the bots in the website in to the different gruops. i assign the bots different channels in the site and refresh and they are all back in the default chan.

also how do you get it to return to the inn? Ace has in his contoller module to be able to go to the inn with 1 button. is that something you could add in to this.
1. When Teleporting to new zone have bot dismount first.
2. Website doesnt seem to keep the bots in their assigned groups
3. because of 2 join party doesnt work correctly
4. when switching quest profiles it doesnt seem to work correctly, it will change the dispalyed profile name in the bot status, but doesnt seem to truely change the profile, Have to manually change it to make it take effect.
5. Please add return to inn/walking sands
6. If you manually form a group the leader becomes unresponsive to changes except disband group button.
Its still not keeping the groups correctly on the website.
I have groups 1-4
1-2 people here
2 -4 accounts here
3 -4 accounts here
4 -4 accounts here

this is how i move them from the default channel.
when i go in to group 2 and do party up i groups up with all the bots that where in the default channel. instead of its current channel

and when i switch back to the default channel all the bots are back in the default chan.
Updated
Hi guys I love this mod but recently it's not working anymore for me. The website wouldn't display my anything except channel list. It was working before recent patch and I haven't done anything to it
Since the last update it should be working. It used to crash before, but know it should be fine.
I am also having trouble with the site earisu, I login it will show my channel then it will pop up with an image of the bot and what to set it to. But this image only shows up for a split second, I turned off adblock, noscript and allowed pop-ups. Is anyone else experiencing this?
(05-02-2015, 10:32 PM)samd Wrote:  I am also having trouble with the site earisu, I login it will show my channel then it will pop up with an image of the bot and what to set it to. But this image only shows up for a split second, I turned off adblock, noscript and allowed pop-ups. Is anyone else experiencing this?

thats normal.. it is just opening the site up .. it will only show chars in the channel after its test
If it doesnt show your chars they arnt connected properly.

Check the console in game for errors
[Image: 2a4fa720ff.png]