Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Auto equip issue?
Not sure if this is normal or not, but when I am trying to fate grind with my archer, it auto equips crafting gear instead of battle gear? Is it possible for me to change this?
yes remove hte gear from your bag when you are doing fates. its gonna equip the highest ilvl gear in your armory.
It's not purely ilvl, there are a combination of factors. The one that tends to skew it is the fact that some crafting gear has an insane amount of defense/magic defense compared to normal gear of the same tier. I've tweaked it already in the code, but the live copy hasn't gotten this change yet.
Premium 
(03-22-2015, 11:37 PM)Eroder Wrote:  Not sure if this is normal or not, but when I am trying to fate grind with my archer, it auto equips crafting gear instead of battle gear? Is it possible for me to change this?

Isn't Autoequip for Spiritbonding? Or am I incorrect?
(03-24-2015, 10:29 PM)dgcool Wrote:  
(03-22-2015, 11:37 PM)Eroder Wrote:  Not sure if this is normal or not, but when I am trying to fate grind with my archer, it auto equips crafting gear instead of battle gear? Is it possible for me to change this?

Isn't Autoequip for Spiritbonding? Or am I incorrect?

You are incorrect.
auto equip is for upgrading gear as you level.
Can we get an option or way to disable this? auto equip doesnt always work properly and like to switch it off on occassions.
Advanced Settings > General > AutoEquip