Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
[module] LedgendaryFisher v1.4.5 (update: 15-08-23)
Ok thank you ;)

Hope it will work for me ^^

Good job and thanks angain !
Am I stupid or is the Silver Shark not in any list?
(04-09-2015, 03:52 AM)Marsiko Wrote:  Am I stupid or is the Silver Shark not in any list?

You're not!
Seems like I assigned Silver Shark and Raincaller the same ID, updating it later tonight.
Small update posted which fix some problems reported.
Over all i have really been loving this tool. It allows me to customize a list for fishing, but i've noticed it teleport me randomly to a off map location. Idle location set to personal house, but if nothing is available, it ports to mor dhona and puts me at a hackport location.
(04-10-2015, 04:49 AM)mysticarchives Wrote:  Over all i have really been loving this tool. It allows me to customize a list for fishing, but i've noticed it teleport me randomly to a off map location. Idle location set to personal house, but if nothing is available, it ports to mor dhona and puts me at a hackport location.

Ok, I haven't tried using the personal housing option myself since I don't own one. I took the Aetheryte ID from the spiritbond module. I'll look into removing Personal House option in next update.
Updated!

Now support all languages (I hope..!)
All display is still in english, but should be able to read all in game items correctly due to now using IDs for checks rather than name. Big thanks to MAHA for the extensive item ID list!
I am having issues gathering the fish in lower and upper limsa. not sure if there is something wrong with my navmesh? It will not go to a marker and gather in these areas.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/72i1qpzb8wxlp0...s.lua?dl=0

@frepe, Maybe this is useful to you, if not you can disregard.
(04-11-2015, 09:46 PM)Proto Wrote:  I am having issues gathering the fish in lower and upper limsa. not sure if there is something wrong with my navmesh? It will not go to a marker and gather in these areas.

Heya, made sure that the current task is Fishing and not Quickstart?
Sounds like what made me scratch my head the other night before figuring it out. (The bot will move to the correct area, but then stop)

Edit: just uploaded a new version, that changes task on enable if needed.