Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
No tutorial on the crafting bot?
Would really be nice to have one... No clue what to do for it Complaint

Strangely i made this earlier today.
(04-30-2015, 11:39 AM)Shyroma Wrote:  Would really be nice to have one... No clue what to do for it Complaint

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-HOW-TO-T...ing-Skills

the only need for crafting tutorial is how to do the skills. Because crafting its self is selecting the craft and then hitting start.
(04-30-2015, 11:57 AM)sebbs Wrote:  

Thanks, also, this has nothing to do with crafting but I noticed this morning when I put my gathering bot to gather lightning shards it will sometimes try and gather from an empty slot (like when it goes up to gather from a tree, there are 8 slots and the lightning shard will be in the 5th slot, but the bot will sometimes try and gather from one of the slots that contains no resources in it, so if I were to leave to go to work with this bot running and it did that it would just keep spamming the empty slot making it so the bot is essentially useless unless you sit there and watch it which defeats the point).

Is there some kind of fix for this?
the bot doesnt gather by slot, it gathers by name so if you want it to gather "Lightning Shard" would be the proper way of spelling it in the priority list. i would suggest reading the How to gather guide, so you set up gathering properly. I have 4 bots gathering atm and never have this issue.
(04-30-2015, 12:36 PM)Shyroma Wrote:  
Thanks, also, this has nothing to do with crafting but I noticed this morning when I put my gathering bot to gather lightning shards it will sometimes try and gather from an empty slot (like when it goes up to gather from a tree, there are 8 slots and the lightning shard will be in the 5th slot, but the bot will sometimes try and gather from one of the slots that contains no resources in it, so if I were to leave to go to work with this bot running and it did that it would just keep spamming the empty slot making it so the bot is essentially useless unless you sit there and watch it which defeats the point).

You maybe using an old marker which has Valid Slots. this may override the new settings... delete the marker and make a new one.

See if it continues.
(04-30-2015, 12:48 PM)sebbs Wrote:  

You maybe using an only marker which has Valid Slots. this may override the new settings... delete the marker and make a new one.

See if it continues.

Thanks for another awesome video im gonna add them in to the tutorial
(04-30-2015, 12:48 PM)sebbs Wrote:  

You maybe using an old marker which has Valid Slots. this may override the new settings... delete the marker and make a new one.

See if it continues.
Where would I find the marks that the bot is using? I thought it might be in mesh manager because I had set-up a mark but now I can't find where it's listed.

Thank you, by the way!

Edit: Never mind, figured it out!

Actually, I'm looking at my marker list, and I have none, so that isn't the problem I guess...
then you need to drop a marker in the area you want and set it level range , and item priority. its the simplist mode to set up.

1.Go to the area you want to farm
2. open marker manager
3. add new marker
4. set up the marker level range and priority
5. start