Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
Requst : Quests/Story 15> 50 ?
Is there still development on this or was it abandoned? There was all that hype about the new improved quest module but then nothing, and its been quiet ever since except for posts from Jackie saying "its coming soon", months ago.
The module works great.
But no idea when it will be released.

My class stuff and Latty's story stuff are complete.
We are waiting for it to be released too.

But it will also depend on the conditions imposed on us to sell these profiles too.
Wait.. lol, SELL them?

We shouldn't have to buy them when we already pay a subsciption fee.
You don't have to buy them, you're free to create your own. There's even a GUI profile maker to do such things.
is there a beta for quest 2.0 that we can download? I kept hearing old profiles arent gonna work once its out so i stopped working on my delivery mog profile. It'd be nice to continue to work on quest profiles without feeling like im throwing away my time
(06-03-2015, 09:23 PM)dark9081 Wrote:  Wait.. lol, SELL them?

We shouldn't have to buy them when we already pay a subsciption fee.

these are profiles made by users( community) that in no way shape or form are obligated to give you content. They dont make any money off your "subscription" to use the bot platform. these are extra modules/profiles by independant coders that are entitled to be compensated for their contributions.
So is there someone offering profiles for quests? (im interested in quests opening ALL dungeons.)
(06-14-2015, 06:42 PM)Googlemo Wrote:  So is there someone offering profiles for quests? (im interested in quests opening ALL dungeons.)

Nope.
(06-14-2015, 06:42 PM)Googlemo Wrote:  So is there someone offering profiles for quests? (im interested in quests opening ALL dungeons.)

There was, but it was taken down. Think people are waiting on that store thing for a re-release.
(06-15-2015, 07:37 PM)lantus Wrote:  

There was, but it was taken down. Think people are waiting on that store thing for a re-release.

Quest profiles now will not work with questiong 2.0. .