Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
My summoner profile
Update on my old summoner profile. Manually summon pet but all pets supported. Target yourself to get pet to stop attacking target and it will auto switch to whatever target you are on. Please if you like the profile rep me please as christmas present ;D. Any rotation feedback or errors please post and i will try to fix all issues. Should work at all levels from 30+.

1.2 Update: DPS a bit tighter and pet is more responsive now.

Filter 1:AOE
Filter 2:Buffs.

Attached Files
.rar   Kilj Summoner.rar (Size: 3.62 KB / Downloads: 36)
.rar   Kilj Summoner 1.2.rar (Size: 3.69 KB / Downloads: 82)
+rep... I rarely use SMN, but when I do will test ;) Everyone actively creating profiles is a welcome addition to the community
Very nice, we've been hurting for a good smn profile. I'll give it a spin this evening through some coils and let you know.
Thank you. Will be tweaking and if anyone has any feedback on proper rotation then please let me know. I tried to have it keep shadowflare up on cooldown but it was a small dps loss on the priority so sometimes it will not recast for 4-5 seconds. Love the book as my weapon concept and the flow of summoner.

Just added enhanced pet controls. If you target yourself the pet will ignore everything attacking you/it. If you target any enemy it will automatically focus on that. If anyone wishes to help me test please let me know. Reading up on proper summoner rotations and trying to get a decent raid worthy tight rotation down after I add more pet control enhancements.

If any high end summoners are around want to skype me and we can try to tighten the rotation let me know.
Decided to revisit my original summoner profile and give it a major update for Heavensward. Does not support res and you have to manually summon your pet. Had to put a small delay on casting ruin 3 to get it to cast death flare at the final 1-2 seconds.

Filter 1 aoe
Filter 2 buffs
Nice, will give this a go, I have been very happy with YellowCarQueen's SMN profile so far. I like to have different profiles, as some works better in particular dungeons than others, or could be my lag that is the issue

Not easy to create a profile I know, so much appreciated
It was more of a nagging then anything. I started the profile 8 months ago and felt it was something I should keep up even if other profiles do a better job heh. Personal goal I guess.
Small update.