Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Option to Ignore Aggro
Will a option be added where you can ignore aggro? As when expansion comes out I want to be able to reach FATEs asap and not worry about extra unneeded mobs? I know it used to be at one point where the mobs were ignored, then people asked for it to kill aggro mobs. Would it be possible to add a option to disable or enable? Or have a better system when it comes to FATEs, as I plan to do a lot FATEs for EXP during expansion and to be able to get to FATEs faster to assure full EXP.
fates work fine, and this feature is needed. if you ignore mobs that are attacking you get stuck in this death loop. of running to fates being attacked by mobs dieing, releasing running to the fate get attack by mobs dieing and releasing.
what he ^^ said... we had that, and it was bad... no idea though how hard it would be to implement as an option, but I bet it would be a sure way to have ppl complain ;)
(06-11-2015, 08:14 PM)Cichard Wrote:  fates work fine, and this feature is needed. if you ignore mobs that are attacking you get stuck in this death loop. of running to fates being attacked by mobs dying, releasing running to the fate get attack by mobs dying and releasing.

Well I meant since most mobs reset after a certain range of running. Which would avoid down time of when you receive aggro having to stop and go every time you get aggro going between FATEs. Would like to see something along the lines of only battling aggro if still on you while your at the FATE position. I remember the old method of just running, which looked faulty and looked like you were botting.
yeah right now is the best thing to do, just stop and kill mobs as you get attacked. If not you will die with a chain of mobs attacking you.