Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ffxiv closes every 3 hours on the hour
so far it's happened in both gathering and crafting modes. Doesn't seem to matter, just happens every 3 hours. I'm curious today if it will happen at those times again. I'm in Grind mode now, so should happen in 1 hour, we'll see :) but the symptom is definitely like it's clicking the stop button on it's own, even though it says it crashed. I'll try to see what the exact error message is next time.
FYI, going on 4 hours straight now and it hasn't happened today so far.
I has a similar issue a few days ago, and it has gone away on it's own. Could have been a routing issue, ISP bottlenecks, authent server problems, idk.

Seems to work fine now.
(06-14-2015, 07:59 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  I has a similar issue a few days ago, and it has gone away on it's own. Could have been a routing issue, ISP bottlenecks, authent server problems, idk.

Seems to work fine now.

working fine for me too, maybe the devs did some magic :)
nope no magic done here most likely it was enviromental on your side.
This just started happening for me today when switching over the the minionapp, this never happened before with the launcher, any idea what's causing?
am also stop working every 3 hours
are you guys using an type of VPN?
No VPN here, but I did notice something though... if i close the minionapp after attaching the bot, everything is fine. However, if the minionapp stays open, the game will close after like 3hrs ~ish
Mine is doing the same but here http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Bot-Stat...#pid101438 they said they are aware of the issue and are working on it so i havnt bothered saying anything.