Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ffxiv closes every 3 hours on the hour
(06-21-2015, 06:23 PM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Mine is doing the same but here http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Bot-Stat...#pid101438 they said they are aware of the issue and are working on it so i havnt bothered saying anything.

thats after 30min..... not 3 hours.
(06-21-2015, 03:40 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you guys using an type of VPN?

am not using any VPN or proxy every thing work very well with the old version, till i have to use The MinionApp for the lastest version.
(06-22-2015, 01:42 AM)parkfook Wrote:  
(06-21-2015, 03:40 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you guys using an type of VPN?

am not using any VPN or proxy every thing work very well with the old version, till i have to use The MinionApp for the lastest version.

well what error code are you getting?
There's no error codes, after 3hrs~ish the game just closes like an alt+f4 command
(06-22-2015, 06:51 PM)lantus Wrote:  There's no error codes, after 3hrs~ish the game just closes like an alt+f4 command

sure there are on the minionapp "LAST ERROR" section.
I do have the same issue, FFXIV keep closing randomly and in the log it's say MiniLauncher.exe is frozen. Do you have any fix for this ?
I have the same problem.

I use the same OS, applications and hardware as with the old launcher. As others have reported, this started in conjunction with the new Launcher + heavenward.

However, I can not decide if it is MinionApp or if it is game client that is unstable and shuts down randomly.

It happens several times a day. Each time with MinionApp active.

I've tried upgrade, fresh reinstallation with admin permission today, I've tried with without and with VPN connected, but with the same result. I can play a maximum of a few hours (1-3h) before it shut downs without any error message.

I do not think the game client is that much unstable, and with this thread of other having the same issue...

I looked the Windows log, but find nothing that causes this.
I had an issue like this a while ago and it was actually my modem re-issuing ip's every 5400 seconds. I changed the lease time seting in the modem to 999999 and haven't had a problem since. Not saying this is your issue but its worth looking into.
Try closing the minionapp after its attached properly and see if it still does it.
also if you haven't done this already, re download the app fro your control panel to get the latest version that doesnt have the time-synch issues.