Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ffxiv closes every 3 hours on the hour
Game client quit again as we speak, that took a few hours between my last post.

MinonApp Last Error: "game Frozen"
Windows log: No critical or warning messages
VPN: not used
Internet stable and working (100Mbs fiber)

(07-05-2015, 09:19 PM)Powder Wrote:  also if you haven't done this already, re download the app fro your control panel to get the latest version that doesnt have the time-synch issues.

I did a re-installation this morning. Fresh download from my User CP page.

However, I have not tested to close the MinionApp after game is attached. I will do that now and report back tomorrow.
What OS are you using? You did not mention that in any post.
Tonight it's worked well for me.

When I close minionapp after the bot it is attached, I have not had any interruptions throughout the night. I will continue testing today (same session) also to be more confident.

I use Windows 8.1 as my operating system.
(07-06-2015, 07:18 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  Tonight it's worked well for me.

When I close minionapp after the bot it is attached, I have not had any interruptions throughout the night. I will continue testing today (same session) also to be more confident.

I use Windows 8.1 as my operating system.

After it attached the bot into the game yesterday evening, I have been running overnight and today with the same session and without any shutdowns.

It's stable are working just fine for me.
So its the minion app closing it out for you then?
After the patch today i'm having trouble with minion it crashes my client without any error message everytime i try attach. I've tried attaching both while logged in and before logging in but same result.

Windows 7 64bit
open your own thread, answer the questions in the sticky.