Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
FFXIVMinion - Heavensward Update
(07-21-2015, 04:54 PM)pocketdps Wrote:  
(07-21-2015, 04:50 PM)salagunn Wrote:  can we least get a update on when it will be fixed by, saves having to check every 5 mins

you can simply check every 60 minutes then.
checking every 5 will not make it be updated faster

my point is they should let us know when it could be ready or even if anyone is working on it since theres been 0 posts from devs about it
They should give us some information we are still waiting here and the weird thing rebornbuddy updated before than minion lol
(07-21-2015, 05:05 PM)Meridian Wrote:  
(07-21-2015, 04:00 PM)lantus Wrote:  they are prob waiting until tomorrow since there's another maintenance for the crafter/gatherer stuff

This was a reason why the MMOMinion Team abandoned the RIFTMinion project, because the game's company Trion was releasing new patches at an annoying daily/hourly basis.

Heavensward just came out. Of course not everything is set in stone and balanced yet, of course there will be hotfix patches with new content releases like Alex epic and stuff. And i bet the dev's know this.
(07-21-2015, 04:01 PM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  craft gatherer one is on thursday

If the 22nd is a Thursday for you...great!
The maintenance starts on the 22nd, ends on Thursday the 23rd when its playable. If you're going to be a smartass at least know what you're talking about.
(07-21-2015, 05:42 PM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  The maintenance starts on the 22nd, ends on Thursday the 23rd when its playable. If you're going to be a smartass at least know what you're talking about.

Thats only for US users. I dont see where he is smartassing. ;)

For EU its 23rd in the morning for 4 hours.
Closing this thread, I think it's veered far enough off course. Check the bot status thread for further updates.