Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Elru's DRK profile, last update 24.07.15
(06-26-2015, 03:57 PM)idurus Wrote:  PS: Can some one with 30 lvl character check 3.05 profile? In theory you can use it. instead of 30-38.

I tried every single profile, and they keep spamming hard slash and only sometimes spinning slash... isn't it better to use the full combo?

I'm almost 38, later i'll try the 3.05 and see if something is different
(06-26-2015, 04:14 PM)Kurae Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 03:57 PM)idurus Wrote:  PS: Can some one with 30 lvl character check 3.05 profile? In theory you can use it. instead of 30-38.

I tried every single profile, and they keep spamming hard slash and only sometimes spinning slash... isn't it better to use the full combo?

I'm almost 38, later i'll try the 3.05 and see if something is different

Ok, the 3.05 seems waaaaay better than the previous script :v

Now he uses the full combo, better mana management and better use of unleash.

Keep it up!
am using 3.05 but when i target a mob within range it doesnt pull anymore like it did in 3.04?
tried "Filter 4 disabled - jumping" and "If Filter 4 enabled- pulling"
(06-26-2015, 08:53 PM)Kate Wrote:  am using 3.05 but when i target a mob within range it doesnt pull anymore like it did in 3.04?
tried "Filter 4 disabled - jumping" and "If Filter 4 enabled- pulling"

I'm having the same issue... Regardless, good profile and thanks.
Thanks for reporting. Bugs resolved, new profile added. =)
For whatever reason i cant seem to get the profile to enable Grit while doing fates, I've tried switching to filter 5 but that doesn't seem to do it either.
Awesome work pal!!!

I just had a couple questions, what is Player Buff 743? I see this as a requirement for "Unleash" - but have no idea what that player buff is.

Also, does anyone know what the BUFF ID for Enhanced Unleash (the proc from Unmend) is or how to obtain it? I want it to modify the skill profile to use "Unleash" any time the proc is up.

*Nevermind - figured out the answer to both my questions - thanks!*
743 = grit, enhanced unleashed = 814.
I just added another unleashed skill in skill manager that works on player buff 814, and 5 y range with 1 enemy AOE.
(06-26-2015, 11:41 PM)emag6256 Wrote:  For whatever reason i cant seem to get the profile to enable Grit while doing fates, I've tried switching to filter 5 but that doesn't seem to do it either.

Not while Fates work normaly ?

(06-27-2015, 12:12 AM)PoweredByPho Wrote:  Awesome work pal!!!

I just had a couple questions, what is Player Buff 743? I see this as a requirement for "Unleash" - but have no idea what that player buff is.

Also, does anyone know what the BUFF ID for Enhanced Unleash (the proc from Unmend) is or how to obtain it? I want it to modify the skill profile to use "Unleash" any time the proc is up.

743 it's 'Grit' buff. Unlesh for aggro not for DPS =)

OOOPS, i forgot about free unleash :D it's 814 buff. I'll add in future updates when understand AOE system for myself
Basically the profile works normally for everything but toggling grit on after level sync. It'll reapply Darkside ect no problem but for whatever reason it'll never turn on Grit.
(06-27-2015, 12:51 AM)emag6256 Wrote:  Basically the profile works normally for everything but toggling grit on after level sync. It'll reapply Darkside ect no problem but for whatever reason it'll never turn on Grit.

OMG one more bug =)
Check Pet buffs of Grit.
And delete 743 buff from it.