AOE:
Enemies > 4
Range = 8

Next Skill:
Abyssal Drain

Basic Details:
Previous Skill ID: ID of Dark Arts

On this way Abyssal Drain will only be used when:
4 or more enemies are in a radius of 8 yards around you (amount below 4 is useless.)
and
if your HP is <xx%
and
if you used Dark Arts before.

(makes your healers life easier - a bit, but not much at all.. :D)

Not sure if Abyssal Drain is also used w/o Dark Arts - as enmity generator - but tbh: I guess not since it requires TONS OF MANA.
3.05b update.

Yeah. Too many MP for this heal. Maybe later with new patch it will more interesting option but not for now. And Skillmanager trying to do too many thigs at once already :D
Thank you
♥ this profile 3.05b ^^
Dunno if you've seen this Idurus, but a DRK opener has been theorycrafted out, and does roughly 910 dps non grit'd.
Reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...li=1#gid=0

Dunno if you were planning to implement something like this or not, but I figure it could be useful when working out a profile for 60 and onward. I would try to work on it myself but I have no idea how to wield the skillmanager proficiently enough to set something like this up.
Do not touch Advanced Settings.

New Skill manager - new bugs. =) New update tommorow.
very excited about opening this new job, but hearing from friends that the DK job is really weak.. most of the DK they meet have poor mp/hp management (i think manually, and possibly poorly played) and they die a lot.

since i haven't really opened this job yet, anyone care to share how goes the hp/mp management etc? really looking to play this tank in raids ^^ really bored of my dps jobs...

thank you
The biggest problem with DK is the fact that he cant fulfill the role of a main tank (in comparence to paladin he is really squish) and he cant fulfill the role as off tank like the warrior (high dmg output + raid support)
DK is a real aggro monster but your fav. choices will be Pala + Warrior.

Usually DK should be a MAIN Tank but they totally failed him. just like astrologian and machinist..

I would advice you to not level a DK or any other of the two new jobs currently since it's time waste only.

Machinist ist the weakest DPS atm.
Astrologian is "fine" but not great. For progress raiding (Alexander) your choice will definetly be WHM + SCH. Astrologian doesnt offer good AOE healing and you're going to rely on it.
Buff Cards - great - but doesn't help a f* if your raid is going to die because of not being able to counter AOE dmg.

Not sure if there are going to come some changes to these jobs soon™.
So in theory you could use the tank mode filter and assist in dungeons?
Yes, works great, I'm using it. Could need some improvements - did it on my own but idurus did a great prework. :)
(06-30-2015, 06:59 PM)Angelol Wrote:  The biggest problem with DK is the fact that he cant fulfill the role of a main tank (in comparence to paladin he is really squish) and he cant fulfill the role as off tank like the warrior (high dmg output + raid support)
DK is a real aggro monster but your fav. choices will be Pala + Warrior.

Usually DK should be a MAIN Tank but they totally failed him. just like astrologian and machinist..

I would advice you to not level a DK or any other of the two new jobs currently since it's time waste only.

Machinist ist the weakest DPS atm.
Astrologian is "fine" but not great. For progress raiding (Alexander) your choice will definetly be WHM + SCH. Astrologian doesnt offer good AOE healing and you're going to rely on it.
Buff Cards - great - but doesn't help a f* if your raid is going to die because of not being able to counter AOE dmg.

Not sure if there are going to come some changes to these jobs soon™.

ty for your reply angelol will keep that in mind as i level my dk Happy