Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Elru's DRK profile, last update 24.07.15
Next update in 30min. Better use it.
From Russia with love
wheres 3.05d?
Updated. 3.05d -> 3.06 version
From Russia with love
Really appreciate all the updates for this :)
I only asked for the older versions because i just hit level 50 last night haha
seems like the new version isnt doing the unmend/plunge starters at all - no filters on, just stands here and spams blood price and refreshes darkside / removes it
everything else works when I move to the target, its just not doing the unmend or plunge
(07-03-2015, 02:18 AM)dek Wrote:  seems like the new version isnt doing the unmend/plunge starters at all - no filters on, just stands here and spams blood price and refreshes darkside / removes it
everything else works when I move to the target, its just not doing the unmend or plunge

I was not able to recreate the problem. It should work just fine.
From Russia with love
(07-03-2015, 02:18 AM)dek Wrote:  seems like the new version isnt doing the unmend/plunge starters at all - no filters on, just stands here and spams blood price and refreshes darkside / removes it
disregard, I managed to get it working
(07-04-2015, 02:21 AM)dek Wrote:  disregard, I managed to get it working

Whats problem was ?
From Russia with love
(07-04-2015, 08:01 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 02:21 AM)dek Wrote:  disregard, I managed to get it working

Whats problem was ?
differences between new skill manager and old skill manager - it seems. Did a full reinstall using the new launcher and it seems to work out now
so if i am using this for off tank DPS only what would i have set for filters.

I am never gonna use dark night as main tank as i have a pally 60 and my dark night is about to hit 60 but only did it for off tank dps.