Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Elru's DRK profile, last update 24.07.15
off tank dps ONLY, do not need any filters.

But for switch encounters you still need tank mode.
From Russia with love
(07-08-2015, 11:08 PM)idurus Wrote:  off tank dps ONLY, do not need any filters.

But for switch encounters you still need tank mode.

so basically if i want to do max dps i leave off all filters as in not check any?

and i dont get what you mean by switch encounters i need tank mode.
Switching encounters can be found in Coil, or Alexander. When MT can't survive if you would't change him as Tank.
From Russia with love
Switching = Tank Swap Mechanics

i.e OffTanking DPS mode (No Filters on), then you need to Tank Swap, so you would enable Filter 5, then hit Provoke then Unleash > Flash w/e
Hey Idurus, for "Filter 5 - Tank Mode" with all other filters turned off it seems to spam too much Power Slash combos which is unneccesary and incredibly inefficient as it's really only needed again after about 4-5 mixtures of Soul Eater/Delirium combos (which Tank Mode doesn't seem to have Delirium incorporated at all).

Also, I'm getting mixed results with Dark Dance / Dark Arts + Dark Dance while Blood Price is up. We generally don't want any form of Dark Dance active while Blood Price is already active as we rely on taking damage to regain MP. This issue could be from my end but I'm not entirely sure yet.

Overall, great work thus far and thanks!
(07-10-2015, 04:48 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  Hey Idurus, for "Filter 5 - Tank Mode" with all other filters turned off it seems to spam too much Power Slash combos which is unneccesary and incredibly inefficient as it's really only needed again after about 4-5 mixtures of Soul Eater/Delirium combos (which Tank Mode doesn't seem to have Delirium incorporated at all).

I'm afraid that at the moment there is no functionality for the full implementation of the ideas, so I prefer stability. But about delirium combo I've been thinking. Probably realized as an option in a future update.

(07-10-2015, 04:48 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  Also, I'm getting mixed results with Dark Dance / Dark Arts + Dark Dance while Blood Price is up. We generally don't want any form of Dark Dance active while Blood Price is already active as we rely on taking damage to regain MP. This issue could be from my end but I'm not entirely sure yet.

This should not happen. I'll check this. Thanks.

I'll add new version for beta skillmanager after 3-5days test.
From Russia with love
got it btw and ty
What filter is best for FATE grind in Northern Thanalan?
You do not need filters for NT Fates. But if you want to be more safe for some reason - use filter 5.
From Russia with love
(07-15-2015, 07:17 PM)idurus Wrote:  You do not need filters for NT Fates. But if you want to be more safe for some reason - use filter 5.

Thanks.