Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average
My Astrologian profile
I'm trying to use this for grinding, but it doesn't do anything, just stands there. What am I doing wrong?
I probably do not have the level limits set properly for all the damage dealing spells when it syncs down. Plus you need to turn filter 1 on. It works with filter 1 on for 40+ but I did not test below. Also I have it where it does not cast a single dps spell without cleric stance on so you need filter 1 on for it to grind properly.
This is a great profile. Thank you and looking forward to trying it once I get to 60.
Thank you. I do request you try it sooner because I need feedback. I do not know what could possibly be broken sometimes as I am only 57 between work and another business I run it is incredibly hard for me to test everything.
(06-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  I probably do not have the level limits set properly for all the damage dealing spells when it syncs down. Plus you need to turn filter 1 on. It works with filter 1 on for 40+ but I did not test below. Also I have it where it does not cast a single dps spell without cleric stance on so you need filter 1 on for it to grind properly.

Can I turn on filter 1 in grind mode? :)
Yes. I use filter 1 for grind mode but as I said only tested for 40+. I go afk sometimes and go back to N. Than to grind.
Did a couple of runs and it seems to be working great so far. Only thing is, a couple of times the dps died due to mechanics and the swiftcast immediately went off (which is fine) but then the bot wouldn't cast ascend. I checked the skill ID for both skills and it seems to be correct. I put all filters on ignore and moved swiftcast to 1 and ascend to number 2 on the list. Still, swiftcast goes off but I have to manually cast rez. Not a big deal, by the way, but just wondering what I might be missing.
If you mean at 60 I am not there yet and I use ascend manually. It is not optimized yet until i hit 60. Was you in dps mode? Honestly I put swiftcast ascend in only as a template for now. Wanted to hit 60 first before I added all bells and whistles.
No not 60 yet. I'll play around with it see if I can fix it.
If you want to fix it that is fine. I am not releasing a new version until I am 60. I have royal road support and shuffle/spread/time dilation. Spire and Ewer are basically useless so I use them as cards to shuffle and royal road. It will extend Balance and then apply time dilation. Synastry is getting reworked for when you have to heal tank and another target. Alot of these abilities are highly niche and figuring out the most efficient use for them under a profile takes a bit of thinking.. Maybe Bole is also too niche and should stick to maximizing dps enhancing aspects. Not sure how to fix Synastry. Might make a filter that turns it on if you know you will need it for your target.