Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average
My Astrologian profile
(06-25-2015, 08:49 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Yes. I use filter 1 for grind mode but as I said only tested for 40+. I go afk sometimes and go back to N. Than to grind.

How do you turn on filters in grind mode? :)
open up grind window and start grinding then open up the assist window from the drop down menu and goto filters.
Thanks for the update Kil :)
Your welcome. I have a sneaking suspicion that once Bal starts on his astrologian his profile will eventually blow mine away. I just do not have the time to test things. If it was not for my brother playing my characters for me my astro would not even be level 50 yet. I can make tweaks and update frequently but I need to stop rushing and go through each ability to ensure it is properly set. My job lets me tweak it and look at it from a glance a few minutes but that is about it.

Need to know if anything with the royal road is messed up. I noticed last night it was not using helos correctly. Ultimately because of lack of oh crap cooldowns like the scholar and white mage have there are alwasy going to be aspects you seem to have to interfere with using the Astrologian. I believe it is the weakest candidate for a high quality profile but I will keep trying as long as someone else does not want the reigns.

Scholar and white mage perform better with profiles but you have to be on the ball and human interaction seems a must when the job has less room for error than other jobs. I am looking forward to see how Bal will handle it. Maybe 7-8 different settings per heal just to compensate for tighter controls lol.
dont worries, you can do it ;) |/cheer|

i'll check your profil when i have time ;)
If my profile helps you get a start on your version as well it was well worth it. It is totally up to you how long I keep this up. If the gap remains open then I will humbly keep updating this until I feel it is worthy to heal all dungeons and perform in all raids. Because of the job's weakness to dealing with mistakes/errors in the dungeons/raids right now I am going to eventually have to ad 6-7 conditions to balance between mana use and keeping people properly healed.
Yeah, i think we can create the best astro profil ;) together
( but need level up my sch and my astro )Awkward
Well looking at the official forums, there seems to be a lot of controversy about this class. It might be buffed in the future.
It's just people whining. It's the first healer without kid glove emergency spells and has a higher learning curve to get the ebb and flow of healing efficiently. Se is luckily resistant to negative sky is falling feedback. All astro needs is a cooldown that let's them shift one sect every 3 minutes in combat and shuffle double pulling same card. Se nerfed the job a month before release when you could shift sects in Barlow with a minute cooldown. Seems mobility and adaptation along with its buffs were suppose to be it's selling point.
digging this so far, doesnt always use balance and with cleric stance up in dungeon will sometimes take off cleric and idle for a bit if target is at around 65% HP then regens up a bit
but bar that it's fantastic for auto-piloting through non endgame dungeons. Thanks for the hard work!