Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average
My Astrologian profile
I am not sure I follow. It has healed Fractal Continuum and Neethard. It also has healed Bismark extreme but needed to tweak mana consumption values. The issue with cleric stance is something I am not fully sure I can work out at this time. I have it set for party and sometimes it does skip a buff if you are in dps mode. Cleric mode disables most spells in favor for high damage upkeep with only Benefic two being casted. I manually control switching it on and off and did not notice any stutter since I have the healing value set a few % above cleric stance. I would manually tweak Benefic II dps setting for a slightly higher value then cleric stance swap.

Is there something about the healing that you are having issues with for end game healing?
I've actually just rebooted my computer and have been using it since then without the afformentioned issues (bar cleric stance + sometimes skipping buffs - which I'll poke around with manually), it may have just been an issue with that instance of minion? I should've kept a better log of it.
I am actually going to revamp how the cards are set up in my profile. I think I have figured out a faster and more accurate way for the bot to deal with cards. I wanted to get the healing and most additions of the profile fully fleshed out before I did this.
(07-05-2015, 12:34 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  I am actually going to revamp how the cards are set up in my profile. I think I have figured out a faster and more accurate way for the bot to deal with cards. I wanted to get the healing and most additions of the profile fully fleshed out before I did this.

well hurry Expect
Lol. Will not be updated until the upcoming weekend. Between work and alexander raid i do not have the time to spend several hours testing and tweaking.
(07-06-2015, 10:42 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Lol. Will not be updated until the upcoming weekend. Between work and alexander raid i do not have the time to spend several hours testing and tweaking.

fair enough sir...weekend is fine...so monday update than Handshake
Hmm. Well if you want to speed things up then input is greatly appreciated. When I am told what is giving issues or tweaks that I may miss it helps me push out a update without as much self testing. I am assuming since I receive so little feedback that it is working to the expectation of everyone.

I see quite a bit of feedback on other profiles. I really do not know the extent people have used or tried out this profile or even if anyone cares. I am so far the only person I know of who has used it for the high end dungeons and extreme fights. I beat bismark extreme with it but Ravana requires a bit of intervention or tweaking of mana values since the bot likes to drain your mana practically during the fight.
(07-07-2015, 11:25 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Hmm. Well if you want to speed things up then input is greatly appreciated. When I am told what is giving issues or tweaks that I may miss it helps me push out a update without as much self testing. I am assuming since I receive so little feedback that it is working to the expectation of everyone.

I see quite a bit of feedback on other profiles. I really do not know the extent people have used or tried out this profile or even if anyone cares. I am so far the only person I know of who has used it for the high end dungeons and extreme fights. I beat bismark extreme with it but Ravana requires a bit of intervention or tweaking of mana values since the bot likes to drain your mana practically during the fight.

Well I gotta level AST sometime.. I'll give it a go over the week and then let ya know.
I will try to get some feed back from you from the person who is using this profile that groups with me :)

I know she was saying some stuff could be better but I dont pay attention much since I tank lol

We have cleared Ravana EX over 30 times now and did Alex last night in under 2 hours.
So far for leveling, it's working nicely! I've done dungeons, guildhests, and FATES up to level 37. I only needed to add '6' to the debuff list for WAR 'Pacification' debuff. Other than that, i'm just using it as you have it.

I am really glad for your hard work and give you a great big thanks for this profile! Looking forward to using it at 60!