Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Astrologian Leveling
I noticed that the other Astrologian profiles wasn't really working well for lower level leveling. Here's one that I put together for lowbies like myself that's just starting out.

I noticed when in a party the cards don't seem to fire off sometimes on DPS/Casters, it works perfectly fine on tanks and self, as well as soloing. Not sure if this is an issue with the bot/skill manager itself or what. . .

Filter 1 on/off for solo grind
Filter 2 on/off for DPS
Filter 3 on/off for Cleric Stance

Enjoy ThumbsUp

*6/25 - Fixed a small issue, card ability now works correctly when chocobo is summoned

*6/26 - Support skills up to 35, changed filter options.

Attached Files
.rar   Lantus_Ast.rar (Size: 2.11 KB / Downloads: 264)
how do you filter?
hey this is a great profile, up till what level can i use it? when do i have to switch and to what?
awesome profile, can you please do some update on it as it is the best one working now but requires some updates :D
(03-14-2016, 05:13 AM)uaebuster Wrote:  awesome profile, can you please do some update on it as it is the best one working now but requires some updates :D

Is there an issue with my profile?  If people will give me feedback I will gladly fix the issues that crop up.  I only have a level 60 astrologian and limited time to play.