Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
[Request] Aether Currents (With Teleport)
(07-01-2015, 03:16 PM)Ace Wrote:  You have to be near an Aether Current, at least near enough that you can see it. Probably a distance of like 100-200 yalms, depending on height.

It's intended as like "last-mile" help, incase you don't feel like climbing the fucking mountain backwards all over again, etc.

But...but...if you don't climb the mountain you aren't enjoying the years of hard work the devs went through to make the mountain! Fuck your game enjoyment damn it! Look at the mountain! LOOK AT IT SENPAI! :'(
(07-01-2015, 02:31 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 02:17 PM)RLitwjek Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 08:43 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 04:47 AM)Ace Wrote:  It's in Assist mode, very bottom next to Start Stop, says "Teleport Nearest Current (HACK)".

Where should be teleported when we hit that button? Looks like mine is not working. Nothing happens when i hit that button.
Btw i just read when we use teleport hotkey on map(not minimap) it should teleport there. But my teleport hotkey only working in game (range of visibility) Not for map. Is there anyway to work it? :)

That's actually exactly the same for me. Would like to know this too.

you need to have a navmesh loaded

It is always loaded when i change map.

(07-01-2015, 03:16 PM)Ace Wrote:  You have to be near an Aether Current, at least near enough that you can see it. Probably a distance of like 100-200 yalms, depending on height.

It's intended as like "last-mile" help, incase you don't feel like climbing the fucking mountain backwards all over again, etc.

Well... How is map click teleport works?
(07-01-2015, 05:33 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 02:31 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 02:17 PM)RLitwjek Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 08:43 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 04:47 AM)Ace Wrote:  It's in Assist mode, very bottom next to Start Stop, says "Teleport Nearest Current (HACK)".

Where should be teleported when we hit that button? Looks like mine is not working. Nothing happens when i hit that button.
Btw i just read when we use teleport hotkey on map(not minimap) it should teleport there. But my teleport hotkey only working in game (range of visibility) Not for map. Is there anyway to work it? :)

That's actually exactly the same for me. Would like to know this too.

you need to have a navmesh loaded

It is always loaded when i change map.

Well... How is map click teleport works?

ctrl+shift+click on map make s you TP to that location. If the Navmesh is loaded for the zone you will TP there. the new zones probably wont work because the meshes are to big for teh bot and they dont load properly.
Go to the coordinates on this link then hit teleport hack to aether current, and boom easy.

http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Aether_Currents