Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Module]GUI update (FilterInfo) V1.1.0.7 <2016-01-06>
This needs to be implemented into the main bot ASAP, great job!
why the whole point of the main bot is to put all the non mode specific settigns in 1 spot, and to put mode specific settings on the current mode window. This undoes this. If you like it sure thing use it, but the main bot went away from this on purpose, people couldnt find options. Now its very easy for first timers to find options.
As someone who's only used the bot for ~2months, I haven't memorised all the positions of the different options that need to be changed regularly. I believe this puts them into a more logical position that requires far less clicks to get to.

For example, "Teleport" is on the first screen with this addon, rather than having to go to Advanced Settings -> Hacks. The best part is, if I do go to Advanced Settings, the Teleport option is still there for me to change also.

I do understand why the options are where they are at the moment, but there are a couple of options you'd like to change more frequently than the others, and this addon puts those in a more accessible place, that's all :)
That's the whole purpose of addons, to serve a niche that some users want, and others wouldn't.
(07-14-2015, 05:06 AM)iambRad Wrote:  As someone who's only used the bot for ~2months, I haven't memorised all the positions of the different options that need to be changed regularly. I believe this puts them into a more logical position that requires far less clicks to get to.

For example, "Teleport" is on the first screen with this addon, rather than having to go to Advanced Settings -> Hacks. The best part is, if I do go to Advanced Settings, the Teleport option is still there for me to change also.

I do understand why the options are where they are at the moment, but there are a couple of options you'd like to change more frequently than the others, and this addon puts those in a more accessible place, that's all :)

exactly so no need to move them in teh base bot, this addon is for people that want it moved to a specific spot for them self. There would be no need to "move" all the base bot stuff, It only clutters the "mode Specific" option window.
@MAHA

Is it possible to save the selection permanent. Let's say say i select food to eat. Next time i start minion the food from the list is gone and i have to reselect it again.

Same thing with companion, stance, mount etc.
I am having trouble finding the filter section on the Minion to run Duty. Where is this setting at?
awesome, thanks for sharing!
new update
thank you