Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
(07-23-2015, 08:14 PM)Bricks Wrote:  thanks alot. ill check it out, why put wm on filter tho did u try fwm?

I just prefer to have things like it on a filter is all. Not to sure what your abbreviation of "FWM" stands for to be honest. But don't want to hi-jack Ace's thread so lets continue this conversation in my thread please.
what does the queing allowed feature do? im so stressed out from messing with this all day :P feint while moving is the most godly thing ever shame i cant get things to work my way.
(07-23-2015, 09:33 PM)Bricks Wrote:  what does the queing allowed feature do? im so stressed out from messing with this all day :P feint while moving is the most godly thing ever shame i cant get things to work my way.

I remodeled a profile that takes care of this issue. I forgot who I worked on but I'll give credit when I get home. I'll post it when I get home in a few hours.
If I remember the profile I used was 0-brd or something like that (no offense on the creator).
The profile is good I believe.
Ace, Does you new nin profile include armor crush? I am trying to figure out how to incorporate it so i keep my huton buff. Thanks
defiance and deliverance only seem to be working in combat.. i'd like to make them activate any time i want pre pull by switching filters. was working before the update
(07-24-2015, 12:43 AM)Textytext Wrote:  defiance and deliverance only seem to be working in combat.. i'd like to make them activate any time i want pre pull by switching filters. was working before the update

read first page
(07-23-2015, 10:02 PM)aday2011 Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:33 PM)Bricks Wrote:  what does the queing allowed feature do? im so stressed out from messing with this all day :P feint while moving is the most godly thing ever shame i cant get things to work my way.

I remodeled a profile that takes care of this issue. I forgot who I worked on but I'll give credit when I get home. I'll post it when I get home in a few hours.
If I remember the profile I used was 0-brd or something like that (no offense on the creator).
The profile is good I believe.

This is the modded profile I use right now as my brd.

Credit to AzRed

Attached Files
.rar   0-BRD (new skill mgr).rar (Size: 2.01 KB / Downloads: 20)
still casts HS after Barrage on my profile you modified. I have a couple of tweeks i did and am testing right now.
(07-24-2015, 01:19 AM)AzRed Wrote:  still casts HS after Barrage on my profile you modified. I have a couple of tweeks i did and am testing right now.

Thank you :)

It has been working for me, I up-ed feint up on the priority, so it would fire off when you move, even after a casted shot was interrupted.
I didn't notice the heavy shot right after barrage, but I might of overlooked it or something.

The game allows you to queue a skill to be triggered before the actual GCD is up so that the next skill will trigger as soon as the GCD is over. The skill manager previously (at least as far as I could tell) did not account for this and would wait for the GCD to be available before firing the next skill.

With the allow queuing option enabled on the skill manager it will start to try trigger the skill in the window prior to the GCD being available, which means there is less delay between skill activation and makes everything a lot more fluid resulting in a DPS increase.

I may be off/wrong on some parts of that but it's definitely results in a noticeable difference in skills activating when queuing is enabled.