Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-NIN-Prof...24-07-2015

This is my BETASkillMngr Profile for lvl 60 Ninjas.

Would be great if you leave me some feedback and test this profile.

Some bugs are known (such as AttackStop after using Shuriken) - going to look into it as soon as I am @home.

Attached Files
.rar   NinjAngelolBETA.rar (Size: 3.83 KB / Downloads: 16)
I just tried to fight Odin FATE as a level 60. The bot would not attack Odin in assist mode.
There is no level sync for this FATE.
I will have to pull some game data for FATEs. They've made the level sync completely unreliable in this expansion. Obviously having a FATE with 10 levels of variation allowed goes against anything we've had in the past. The SkillManager has a conditional that won't allow it to attack FATE mobs to which it thinks sync should be required, when the sync has not been employed. I will try to post a workaround today, until I can get the library updated with more information.
@Ace
Could you please take a look into my Ninja Profile and tell me what I'm actually doing wrong?
I am searching for hours now and I dont get the sh!t out of it...

It stops to attack randomly.
Sometimes after Ninjutsu, somtimes after Dancing Edge, sometimes after Kassatsu...
Totally annoying sh...

Attached Files
.rar   NinjAngelolB1231ETA.rar (Size: 3.85 KB / Downloads: 11)
It'll be a few hours before I can get to it. In the meantime, most of your profile should look like mine in the OP. For Ninjutsu chains, you should change all except the opening Mudra to OffGCD = False in the Advanced Settings section, incase it does not execute fast enough to fit within the GCD. This will fix most of your problems with stops probably.
All Mudras are False already... :(

Just take your time.. :) If you got any time left, would be nice if you take a look in it, thanks!
Moved to Support
Ace ... sorry kind noob at this
how to off the auto move behind enemy for your NIN profile.
kindly keep getting bombed in ravana ex =(
How would i go about having Buffs cast in a certain order between skillls? It seems that no matter where they are they try to all fire off asap. In my last profile i was able to place them where i wanted them and they would just go off between those skills. Also, it would be great if there was some sort of tutorial on how to us the new features.

also: ivanhere86, where can i find this nin profile made by ace? are u saying that it can run behind the mob automatically for Trick Attack? thats some intense shit.
I think he means Shukuchi...

Just go into Advanced Settings => Skill Manager => look out for "Shukuchi" and disable it.