Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
hi, i thinks fairy skills doesnt work correctly.

pet command like Obey comand etc..
( but heals and buffs work )
i dont find how configure it, skills dont want work with any configuration
heal priority with fairy dont work too :/

can you check it please
Hi Ace, can Chains be used with Summoner spells Bio II, Miasma, and Bio? I tried implementing it, but couldn't figure it out.

Ok, nevermind. I looked at your Ninja-Ace example, but missed the part where you had previous skill ID entered; now it works for me.

Would you recommend the best way to ensure an opener executes each time is to set a conditional on the Chain Start ability such as "Target HP >% 90"?

Thank you for all the work you do for the community.
Issue: Under Attack checks not working.
@YellowcarQueen - I can't really recommend any specific trigger for openers, the ones for my Warrior and Monk are probably vastly different than what you might use for a summoner.

In what way? All it does is check if an entity nearby is targeting you.
(07-31-2015, 03:31 PM)Ace Wrote:  In what way? All it does is check if an entity nearby is targeting you.

i try to use it with Bloodprice offGCD buff. Bloodprice working right only while character takes damage. If UnderAttack (or one of them) on - character not using bloodprice buff.
Think I see the problem, I'll push it up later.
any update on a fix for mudras for ninja happens with all profiles?
(08-01-2015, 10:11 AM)Mlui Wrote:  any update on a fix for mudras for ninja happens with all profiles?

the profiles need to be re-done.
happens using ace ninja profile as well
It would be helpful if the owner of target Hasbuffs and Missingbuffs were seperated.
Ex: Ninja should only apply Shadow Fang and Mutilate if Storm's Eye or Dancing Edge are applied.
Setting the owner to any will only apply Shadow Fang and Mutilate if another Ninja has not already applied these DOTs.
In order to get around this, I would have to apply my own Dancing Edge and overwrite a Storm's Eye or another Ninja's Dancing Edge, which is a DPS loss. If the Warrior or Ninja were also overwriting my Dancing Edge, it would just get stuck in a loop.