Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
Is there a way to make your focus target a priority to heal? If not that would be an awesome condition to add to the manager at some point.
Hi Ace,

How to use your profile in PVP seal rock heavensward? Do i use it on assist mode? Does your profile include PVP skills also?
I didnt understand that Queueing allowed option. What is it for? All new skill manager profiles on this forum support it?
(08-19-2015, 08:29 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  I didnt understand that Queueing allowed option. What is it for? All new skill manager profiles on this forum support it?

No one knows? :)
(07-24-2015, 03:01 AM)wycs Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:33 PM)Bricks Wrote:  what does the queing allowed feature do? im so stressed out from messing with this all day :P feint while moving is the most godly thing ever shame i cant get things to work my way.

The game allows you to queue a skill to be triggered before the actual GCD is up so that the next skill will trigger as soon as the GCD is over. The skill manager previously (at least as far as I could tell) did not account for this and would wait for the GCD to be available before firing the next skill.

With the allow queuing option enabled on the skill manager it will start to try trigger the skill in the window prior to the GCD being available, which means there is less delay between skill activation and makes everything a lot more fluid resulting in a DPS increase.

I may be off/wrong on some parts of that but it's definitely results in a noticeable difference in skills activating when queuing is enabled.

(08-21-2015, 06:27 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 08:29 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  I didnt understand that Queueing allowed option. What is it for? All new skill manager profiles on this forum support it?

Already mentioned in the thread
(08-22-2015, 02:51 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(07-24-2015, 03:01 AM)wycs Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:33 PM)Bricks Wrote:  what does the queing allowed feature do? im so stressed out from messing with this all day :P feint while moving is the most godly thing ever shame i cant get things to work my way.

The game allows you to queue a skill to be triggered before the actual GCD is up so that the next skill will trigger as soon as the GCD is over. The skill manager previously (at least as far as I could tell) did not account for this and would wait for the GCD to be available before firing the next skill.

With the allow queuing option enabled on the skill manager it will start to try trigger the skill in the window prior to the GCD being available, which means there is less delay between skill activation and makes everything a lot more fluid resulting in a DPS increase.

I may be off/wrong on some parts of that but it's definitely results in a noticeable difference in skills activating when queuing is enabled.

(08-21-2015, 06:27 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  

Already mentioned in the thread

Thank you. Btw every profiles that use new skill manager support this function?
Is there still any plan to add the ability to use potions within the skill manager ?
Ace, im leveling up ast atm and im noticing some inconsistancies with the way that the target filter is working. if u could check out "low mp" and "target role=dps" specifically. ast doesnt seem to be in the low mp grp and bard/blm/drg dont seem to be in the dps grp, im not sure about other dps.. but i was having a heck of a time figuring out why my cards werent firing off and thats what the console is telling me when it comes to it.. it being a random card and only while im in a party, it was tough to narrow down.
Nevermind.. figured it out... sigh.. sorry.
Ace is there any intent on making stances such as defiance and deliverance and wanderer's minuet work out of combat on the fly wihtout an enemy targeted and all that? Cleric stance works out of combat so im betting something was changed where a DD type job cant activate an ability without a valid target or something like that, where healers often times heal anyone with no one targeted, which i like very much the freedom that provides. i dont recall the exact thing was changed, but i noticed it and mentioned it at the time in this thread, and i believe it was mentioned by others.

**Edit: so i decided to play with stuff myself and after looking through code a bit and not being successful, i played with the debugging and it is because its an OGCD and im guessing that they'll never fire until one uses a GCD. so i changed the oGCD from auto to false and it works like a champ so if anyone hasnt figured that bit out yet there u go, but i may be the only dumb one to not notice and been dealing with manual workarounds for this long :P