Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
Current version fixed my previous issues. Can definitely notice the difference in skill queuing, great job.
is there any way with new skillmanager bard can use feint, the same way blm profiles cast Scathe while moving? I cant figure out for the life of me how blm profiles know to cast it whenever moving. It would give bard full mobility while in WM, as feint does more then heavy shot w/o WM (about 12potency). Similar issue BLM doest attempt to cast cast time spells while moving yet bard spams them so hard u cant even cut wm. Does skillmanager do a check for classtype?
Feint is probably a Skill Target issue, not sure. I notice that it has no range so it probably needs to be set to Player and not Target. To stop skills from spamming while moving while under minuet, I need a list of skills that suddenly have a cast time while under WM. The client doesn't update the skill info while the buff is applied probably so I need a list of normally-instant-except-with-WM skills for Bard.
HeavyShot = 97,
StraightShot = 98,
VenomousBite = 100,
QuickNock = 106,
WideVolley = 111,
Windbite = 113,
EmpyrealArrow = 3558,
IronJaws = 3560
last upload at 3pm didn't load.
Should be correct now, probably grabbed one of my intermittent saves. Added handling for WM + under advanced settings there is an "Ignore Moving" that can be toggled for procs.
wm + feint + ignore moving works well. Just couldn't find a solution for Barrage into Empyreal Arrow without nextskill yet. It also feels a little slower than the version from few days ago.
Buffs keep being applied together and in succession that are not supposed to.
For tanks, this is a very big problem.

I have each buff added to Prev Id Not and Player missing buff of each defensive buff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gxx3s6i326xod...M.lua?dl=0
Request:
  • Raise or Resurrect prioritization

When many members of a party dies at the same time, we need to be able to prioritizing who will be raised / revived first. Today, it raise the closest one which can be a dps, instead of an tank or healer that might be dead.

I have tested different target types in skill manager, but doesn't resolve two tanks in a big party group (8 members)

If possible, prioritize raise based on the job:
  • Healer
  • Tank (including the MT and OT and not one single tank random)
  • DPS (ranged or Melee)
(07-16-2015, 07:14 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Buffs keep being applied together and in succession that are not supposed to.
For tanks, this is a very big problem.

I have each buff added to Prev Id Not and Player missing buff of each defensive buff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gxx3s6i326xod...M.lua?dl=0

Same problem. Need fix or something.